Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2013, 08:12 PM
Account Not Linked

The 2 Valentine theme tree's in gifts are the type I have been wanting to use to decorate with. After Valentine's Day it would be nice to have the same tree's without the swinging bears and decorations hanging . In the meantime I am going to use them and after Valentines try and position them so not to see bears and decorations.
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
I love the new release guys but can anyone tell me why working others facilities isnt working.....it just gives me the rake leaves or water crops prompt instead of the usual work and get 20% products and what not. Maybe its the server im on.....not sure.
any time i get that message on someones farm when i have gone work it.. i do the clear mem cache after i clicked on the link to work their farm...

then click again on the link go try to work their farm again from the message and wa la it works...

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...lear_memcached

that is what you put in the address bar for the mem cache clear thing...
hope that helps....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:37 PM

Don't what's up but I am unable to work any of my neighbor's facilities. Go to the link and first time it is like I was just visiting to clean up their farm after a tornado or whatever, try it again and nothing happens, advised one of my neighbors of what was going on and she said other neighbors were telling her the same thing. Must be why nobody has worked mine since I posted them.

Some help please.
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Don't what's up but I am unable to work any of my neighbor's facilities. Go to the link and first time it is like I was just visiting to clean up their farm after a tornado or whatever, try it again and nothing happens, advised one of my neighbors of what was going on and she said other neighbors were telling her the same thing. Must be why nobody has worked mine since I posted them.

Some help please.
Close your farm, clear your memcache, close that window/tab, and try again.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:42 PM

Need a clarification on #3 in the new update please!

3. Employers and Employee Bonus Improvements: If an Employee is working on the Employers farm and they are both receiving bonuses, anyone of them can hire or re-hire the other for any type of work and they will continue receiving bonuses.

This is worded like Employers now get the Treasure Chest bonus in addition to the Harvest Bonus.......I'm sure this isn't what was meant but it is unclear.

Thanks for helping clear this up

Last edited by chrisluvsanimals; Jan 19 2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Need a clarification on #3 in the new update please!

3. Employers and Employee Bonus Improvements: If an Employee is working on the Employers farm and they are both receiving bonuses, anyone of them can hire or re-hire the other for any type of work and they will continue receiving bonuses.

This is worded like Employers now get the Treasure Chest bonus as well as the Harvest Bonus.......I'm sure this isn't what was meant but it is unclear.

Thanks for helping clear this up
It addresses the situation where you hire someone to work on your farm and they hire you to work on theirs at the same time.

There is no bonus for employers; this fix is simply to ensure you each get your employee bonus for working for the other.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Jan 19 2013, 09:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks to anyone who gave me advise......I had everything start working again......I think the update had to complete all the way and stuff. Everything good now
Old Jan 19 2013, 09:15 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pustekuchen View Post
For goodness sakes- give us something that loads ALL facilities with one click - 4 new facilities every month - filling them up once or twice a day is really getting annoying.
my issue is not so much the annoyance factor, but the time consuming factor. i have all the load all tools for each set of factories and services, and it still takes almost an hour to load mine. so when i post facs for friends to work, i am constantly refilling over n over n over just to keep them loaded for more than 5 minutes.
this was a great update!! thanks so much!
Old Jan 19 2013, 09:44 PM

Do we know if the fish are going to be added to the clock times?
Old Jan 19 2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
my issue is not so much the annoyance factor, but the time consuming factor. i have all the load all tools for each set of factories and services, and it still takes almost an hour to load mine. so when i post facs for friends to work, i am constantly refilling over n over n over just to keep them loaded for more than 5 minutes.
this was a great update!! thanks so much!
I guess I am not as nice as you, where as it does take me almost as much time as you to load all my facilities just with clicking the Load All on each one, I don't bother with trying to keep them loaded. People get what they get as they get there, and due to the time it takes I only load mine every other day. Would be nice nice to have a master Load All button like we do for Cash Out and Store All.