Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2020, 02:27 PM

Send a message via ICQ to SFGeorge Send a message via AIM to SFGeorge Send a message via MSN to SFGeorge
Default Question about turbo tools & ghosted facilities

Thank you for your time and help. I finally have all my red turbo tools and was under the impression that they would also work my ghosted facilities, but that is not the case. I have gone to the filter in "facility manager" and checked the "all farms" button and all my regular facilities now work great with the one click. Is there a tool or setting that I can get to also work my ghost facilities at the same time?

With many thanks,
George
Old Apr 20 2020, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFGeorge View Post
Thank you for your time and help. I finally have all my red turbo tools and was under the impression that they would also work my ghosted facilities, but that is not the case. I have gone to the filter in "facility manager" and checked the "all farms" button and all my regular facilities now work great with the one click. Is there a tool or setting that I can get to also work my ghost facilities at the same time?

With many thanks,
George
Hi SFGeorge

Ghosting facilities is a trick so there is no way we could give you information on the forum or how the tools work or not on them.

I'm now closing this thread.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 25 2020, 08:55 AM

Default gogga

how do I get my profile last used May 2011 back.... plz help
Old Apr 25 2020, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
how do I get my profile last used May 2011 back.... plz help
Hi gogga,
If you are talking about your previous farms you will need to contact Support about this as we can not help with that through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2020, 07:29 PM

Default Misuse of farm

My farms are being worked on by someone yesterday morning and tonight who is not a FB friend of a FT player of mine. They clicked on my post in one of the FT groups to get to my farms. 3 of my farms and my special Quest farm has been harvested by this person. I caught him on my farm and asked him how he could do that and he said "there are sum bug on FT". I took a snip of it which has his picture on it. I posted it on my wall for my FT players to see if they could recognize him. A friend recognized him and gave me his details. His name is Paul Johnson. His profile page is: (deleted personal information)

Last edited by Taz D; May 07 2020 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Removed personal information
Old May 07 2020, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammac17 View Post
My farms are being worked on by someone yesterday morning and tonight who is not a FB friend of a FT player of mine. They clicked on my post in one of the FT groups to get to my farms. 3 of my farms and my special Quest farm has been harvested by this person. I caught him on my farm and asked him how he could do that and he said "there are sum bug on FT". I took a snip of it which has his picture on it. I posted it on my wall for my FT players to see if they could recognize him. A friend recognized him and gave me his details. His name is Paul Johnson. His profile page is: (deleted personal information)
Hi Sammac,
I removed the personal information because this is an open forum and personal details would be open to anyone including spammers. Avatars and the avatar names are not unique, so you may have identified the wrong person.

You have 3 super neighbors. Did you check with any of them to see if they harvested those farms?

There used to be a bug that if you hired someone to harvest your farms and they kept your farms open they could stay on your farm and when the crops, trees and/or flowers came ready they could harvest again. That bug was corrected as they made each hire request expire within several hours after the job was completed, to prevent them from staying on your farms and working them again.

Is your quest farm set to private? If not you should do so to prevent anyone from harvesting it.
There isn't anything we can do through the forums for this. You should contact Support about this and let them look into it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 07 2020 at 08:06 PM.
Old May 15 2020, 11:39 AM

Default Placing factories, decor, etc on plots

Hello everyone, I just started playing farmtown again.its been awhile and i was wondering if anyone knows how to put factories ,decor etc on your plots..I can't remember how I did it.
Old May 15 2020, 12:27 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever.yours32 View Post
Hello everyone, I just started playing farmtown again.its been awhile and i was wondering if anyone knows how to put factories ,decor etc on your plots..I can't remember how I did it.
Hi forever.yours32,

Welcome back to the game

I am sorry but what you are asking for, is for instructions for a type of layering trick. You're not supposed to put them on top of any fields.

When you put items on top of things when they are not supposed to be overlapped it is possible you could lose them at some point. You could get a problem right away, you may never see a problem until something goes missing or you try to remodel a farm. The more you do the riskier it gets, and depending on what you do, the harder it can be to load a farm.

There are many types of layering that can cause things to go missing or cause problems which is why we are not permitted to tell anyone how to do them or let anyone post the instructions on the forum even though we know people do them.

It is possible to overlap some things over each other, or place things much closer together using the Freestlye Farm Designers but not on top of fields/plants For Example:
  • decorations, buildings, placing trees closer to them etc
  • facilities can be placed almost on top of eachother, but doing to many in the same area, can cause a farm to load slower.
  • waters can be overlapped.

The Freestlye Farm Designers do cost Farm Cash. If you would like information on those you will find them in the GameGuide. Here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626

If you don't want them or can't buy them, but could occasionally do with using them, you could ask a friend who owns them to help you design a farm for you.

I am now closing this thread.
Old May 23 2020, 12:53 AM

Default Flash Ending

I have gotten numerous messages that at the end of the year the flash player will be ending. I have played this game since 2009 and I am wondering if you are working on having something else available when flash is no longer offered.
Old May 23 2020, 05:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seochoa View Post
I have gotten numerous messages that at the end of the year the flash player will be ending. I have played this game since 2009 and I am wondering if you are working on having something else available when flash is no longer offered.
Hi seochoa,

The information we have about this, from the developers is in the following link, please click the link to be taken to that post. We will update that post when we have more informtaion: News about Flash Player
Closed Thread