Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #4121  
Old May 18 2020, 04:03 PM
BILLYSTORM
Account Not Linked
 
Posts: n/a
Default

aight listen; Let me make this CRYSTAL-CLEAR:

FOR A LONG TIME - A VERY LONG TIME - when i would click: "MY REQUESTS" -> "FARMTOWN WALL REQUESTS" - AND HELP OTHERS VIA WORKING THEIR FAC'S, i would only have to click EACH FARM ONCE - that's ONCE PER FARM, and that "mayor" thing would do ALL THE FAC'S IN THAT FARM.

NOW - JUST SINCE this LAST UPDATE - I CANNOT DO THAT ANYMORE - IT IS MAKING ME CLICK EACH-AND-EVERY FAC IN EACH-AND-EVERY-FARM.

Last edited by Taz D; May 18 2020 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Removed derogatory statement
Reply With Quote
  #4122  
Old May 18 2020, 04:11 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYSTORM View Post
aight listen; Let me make this CRYSTAL-CLEAR:

FOR A LONG TIME - A VERY LONG TIME - when i would click: "MY REQUESTS" -> "FARMTOWN WALL REQUESTS" - AND HELP OTHERS VIA WORKING THEIR FAC'S, i would only have to click EACH FARM ONCE - that's ONCE PER FARM, and that "mayor" thing would do ALL THE FAC'S IN THAT FARM.

NOW - JUST SINCE this LAST UPDATE - I CANNOT DO THAT ANYMORE - IT IS MAKING ME CLICK EACH-AND-EVERY FAC IN EACH-AND-EVERY-FARM.
Hi Billystorm,
It was clear the first time. And I asked you if your train on your farm 26 is dispatched which you did this morning at 9:12 eastern time. Have you tried to work any facility posted since that time?



If you have not please read the private message I sent to you.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #4123  
Old May 21 2020, 10:07 AM
iceberg iceberg is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 14 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 96
Default

Tks Taz D.
Reply With Quote
  #4124  
Old May 23 2020, 12:51 AM
seochoa seochoa is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 15 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3
Default Fuel - Can't seem to get enough

I have been playing since 2007 and I have never ever had a problem with fuel until now. It does not seem to matter what I do I can't get enough. [Mod Edit: mention of cheat removed]

Is there a way we can start buying fuel in addition to collecting it. It would be great if we could use Coins or Farm Town Cash or both.

I only had 1 oil refinery in the past. Now I have bought 9 total so far and none of that helps me. I work for someone that is having the same exact problem on her farm. I have had to sit and not play at all for a week or more just to let the fuel add up. It has become a real big problem.

Is there a fix coming for this situation?

Last edited by Tiger; May 23 2020 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Cheat removed
Reply With Quote
  #4125  
Old May 23 2020, 05:17 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seochoa View Post
I have been playing since 2007 and I have never ever had a problem with fuel until now. It does not seem to matter what I do I can't get enough. [Mod Edit: mention of cheat removed]

Is there a way we can start buying fuel in addition to collecting it. It would be great if we could use Coins or Farm Town Cash or both.

I only had 1 oil refinery in the past. Now I have bought 9 total so far and none of that helps me. I work for someone that is having the same exact problem on her farm. I have had to sit and not play at all for a week or more just to let the fuel add up. It has become a real big problem.

Is there a fix coming for this situation?
Hi seocha,

I have moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel. I have also removed the mention of the cheat. Things like cheats, tricks, layering instructions are not permitted to be posted on the forum as they can cause problems. Just for information the game was not around until 2009.

I'm sorry but I have checked your data and there is nothing to fix, you are getting the correct amount of Fuel for the amount of Fuel Tanks you are exchanging for Fuel that can be used in the game.

It is up to you to keep an eye on how your fuel is being used. The more farms you get the bigger they are the more you put on them, the more often you do things requiring Fuel, the more Fuel you are going to use.

You have put a considerable amount of items on your farms that require use of fuel in order to use the bigger tools, so you are using way more Fuel than someone who does not use any tricks to put more items on the farm than was intended to be there. That is your choice, but it's up to you to make sure you have enough Fuel to be able to work them when you do that.

You might want to consider ways on how you can conserve your fuel while you build your supplies back up, like hiring others that have their own fuel to work your farms, perhaps asking your Super Neighbours if they can help out in that way and also plant for you if they are not. You get a bit more fuel depending on several factors. That will help some, but the fastest way to get fuel is going to be exchanging gifts for Fuel Tanks. If you're not sure what those factors are, you can check the Game Guide for that information and see if you could improve on anything listed that gives you some extra fuel. For example you only have 48 neighbors at this time. Here's the link to that post, the list is about half way down the post : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post3658114


For your suggestions about how to get more Fuel, please post your ideas in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You will not be able to start a new thread there. Click on the one with the title that most suits your idea, then scroll down the page and post in the reply box at the bottom of the page. Please Note: If you post in a thread and it's not the right one or is better suited to another one, your post will be moved to the correct one.
Reply With Quote
  #4126  
Old May 29 2020, 10:52 AM
BBska BBska is offline
 
Join Date: May 24 2015
Posts: 48
Default fuel

IOriginally Posted by BBska
I am loosing fuel Everytime I farm. Will have lots offuel in my storage and still have fuel on myfarm.For 3times now .The 1sttime I had 717000in storage and 223000on my farm.When I looked at my storage after I farmed I had 16490 in storage.Itshould not take out of storage when I still have some on farm and used the other person's fuel.This has happened 3 times now in a row .When Icheck my storage it always comes up different amounts Imean way way lower not higher and I did not do but very little farming.It always says I have 16490.I have a post on here for the 1sttime but not the 2nd.Something is not working with the counter in the Maps,Fuel It has already gone down to 7900 and ive not even been working on it.


I have been on here for years and this is getting irritating loosing fuel,.

Last edited by BBska; May 30 2020 at 07:32 PM. Reason: fuel changeSee last line.I am getting fuel tanks now but Everytime
Reply With Quote
  #4127  
Old May 29 2020, 11:05 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
Originally Posted by BBska
I am loosing fuel Everytime I farm. Will have lots offuel in my storage and still have fuel on myfarm.For 3times now .The 1sttime I had 717000in storage and 223000on my farm.When I looked at my storage after I farmed I had 16490 in storage.Itshould not take out of storage when I still have some on farm and used the other person's fuel.This has happened 3 times now in a row .When Icheck my storage it always comes up different amounts Imean way way lower not higher and I did not do but very little farming.It always says I have 16490.I have a post on here for the 1sttime but not the 2nd.Something is not working with the counter in the Maps,Fuel It has already gone down to 7900 and ive not even been working on it.


I have been on here for years and this is getting irritating loosing fuel,
Hi BBska,
You do not have fuel in your storage. You have fuel tanks which each give you 300 fuel when you refuel.

The only thing that can use fuel tanks from your storage would be either loading them in the Gas Station or when you refuel.
In the account that we can see from your registration here I am not even seeing a Harvest Storage, so yes something is wrong or this is not the set of farms you are talking about.
Please provide a link to your farms so we can make sure we are talking about the same set of farms. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #4128  
Old May 29 2020, 04:42 PM
BBska BBska is offline
 
Join Date: May 24 2015
Posts: 48
Default Fuel #2

10204165174225317. I mean fuel takes I was just going by the number.No I have not harvested yetwhen I say on my farm that's fuel in storage is tanks. I am loosing fuel tanks

Last edited by BBska; May 29 2020 at 07:09 PM. Reason: fuel or fuel tanks
Reply With Quote
  #4129  
Old May 29 2020, 04:44 PM
BBska BBska is offline
 
Join Date: May 24 2015
Posts: 48
Default

I don't have a gas station .
Reply With Quote
  #4130  
Old May 29 2020, 04:45 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
10204165174225317. I mean fuel takes I was just going by the number.No I have not harvested yet
Hi BBska,
You are going to have to report this to Support as we are not seeing any of your Harvest storage, so we can't verify anything.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.