Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 12 2020, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy M's Farm View Post
Hi, Taz

I uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player. The friend who tried for me is in another town 300 miles away and they have a different ISP. My friend was able to get into my farms as if she was going to work on them, but could see no quests that I have going.

I just turned my modem off and on as you suggested, with the browser closed. Reopened when the modem was up and running again, no change.

The only other game I tried, knowing it uses Flash Player, is Pearl's Peril and could not get into that either.

Please, please tell me you might have some other suggestions. This is just absolutely frustrating!

Thank you.

Sandy
Hi Sandy,
Firefox and Chrome use different versions of Flash. Did you uninstall and reinstall for each of them?

Was this other game through Facebook as well? If so then it would be using the same path and Facebook app server. As I said we have no control over those. You can report it to Facebook but don't expect a reply from them as they are not very good at doing so.
I am afraid there is nothing else I can suggest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2020, 10:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Adobe flash not working

I have updated my adobe flash and I still can't see any photos of my neighbors, can't send any gifts or receive any.. soon as I click on the send request. the game freezes and I need to exit out of the game and start over. I updated the adobe last night, restarted my computer and nothing has changed. I am on a mac book pro and dont' have any other problems other than with this game.
Old May 17 2020, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistybutterfly View Post
I have updated my adobe flash and I still can't see any photos of my neighbors, can't send any gifts or receive any.. soon as I click on the send request. the game freezes and I need to exit out of the game and start over. I updated the adobe last night, restarted my computer and nothing has changed. I am on a mac book pro and dont' have any other problems other than with this game.
Hi mistybutterfly,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
What you are describing is not a Flash player problem. It is a loading issue that you are not getting a complete load of all the data from Facebook and Farm Town.
You say you are on a Macbook Pro, does that mean you are using Safari browser? If so these are known problems with Safari. Here is a link to information about this browser:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

If you are using a different browser please let us know what browser you are using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2020, 01:18 PM

I want to use Puffin on the iPad again (the last time I used it there was a free version I know that's unavailable now and we have to use the paid version. Is it possible to pay for the app using PayPal? If so how do I do that?

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old May 18 2020, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I want to use Puffin on the iPad again (the last time I used it there was a free version I know that's unavailable now and we have to use the paid version. Is it possible to pay for the app using PayPal? If so how do I do that?
Hi Alexandra

You need to contact Puffin and PayPal Help Centers for information.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 19 2020, 05:11 PM

Default farm is not loading

The farm loading is stuck for 20 minutes. 2 days ago one of my neighbours had the same problem. What is the problem?

I want to insert an image and I am asked to enter the url of my image. This image does not have an url it is in my puter

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...3ca53df0591a85
Old May 19 2020, 05:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
The farm loading is stuck for 20 minutes. 2 days ago one of my neighbours had the same problem. What is the problem?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...3ca53df0591a85
Hi Edmo,
Is the link you include foir your farm or that neighbor you mentioned?
I just loaded that farm in under a minute and loaded your farm in less than a minute too. Only thing I can tell you is try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including those in the link in that post.
Old May 20 2020, 07:44 AM

I am having the strangest problem. Farm Town WILL NOT load for me at all. I did everything, cleared cache, history, re-set the computer, blah blah blah. BUT, on the same computer, I log into the dog's account, and Farm Town loads fine. I try to go to any farm with a direct link and I cannot. I can't even access MEMCACHE.

~The main bar just jumps back and forth from Farm Town to something with slashkey-auth-callback .... it is going too fast for me to copy it or read it. All I have is a white screen. Everything else works, other games, Facebook, etc. I have tried to access from numerous places and it does not work.

*** It started working just now - I really don't know what happened. This happened before, but I was able to access my farm from someone else's - today I couldn't even do that.

Last edited by Queen.of.Clutter; May 20 2020 at 07:53 AM.
Old May 25 2020, 12:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Thankyou.. I use Firefox and I have updated my adobe but its just freezes and I can't see any pix of any neighbors and can't send them anything.
Old May 25 2020, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistybutterfly View Post
Thankyou.. I use Firefox and I have updated my adobe but its just freezes and I can't see any pix of any neighbors and can't send them anything.
Hi mistybutterfly,
Please try uninstalling your flash player, do not use the windows add/remove as it will not delete all the flash files properly, instead use the uninstaller provided my Adobe. Please use the following link for the uninstaller.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...r-windows.html

Then reinstall flash using the following link... remember to do this from the browser you intend on using flash on as there are several versions.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Also make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error