Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 26 2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
that works thanks !
You are very welcome Lee Ann
Old Mar 11 2020, 03:47 AM

Default Wasted Crops because program loses irrigation.

I just sent this to support and as I said there, I'm sharing my comments here on the forum:

You know, I've played this game since almost the beginning, and I used to encourage my friends to play FT over any of the other real-time farming type games on Facebook because the developers and support were so responsive to the gamers. I haven't said that for close to 3 years now, because the fact is that has changed and sadly for the worse. For about 2 1/2 years, I've played my game knowing that I was going to lose crops - whole farms and often multiple farms worth because the game would 'forget' I'd irrigated and allow the crops to waste even when they shouldn't. A couple of months ago, the moderator in the Forum assured me that they wanted me to report to support every time I had a problem with this issue. Well, I argued that you didn't want to hear from me that often. Obviously I was right given the complete lack of response I've gotten in the last 10 days or so. I'm still not getting the automated responses even! So I guess my choices are to play with a broken game that no one cares about or give up on the friendships I've established over the years. Farm Town has been my go to game to help distract myself from the intense pain you experience after surgeries and the chronic pain from arthritis etc. I'm not ready to walk away from this just yet, but I'm getting there!

I'll be posting this in the forums too, and on several Facebook lists I'm on as well.

All the best.
Old Mar 11 2020, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zee5758 View Post
I just sent this to support and as I said there, I'm sharing my comments here on the forum:

You know, I've played this game since almost the beginning, and I used to encourage my friends to play FT over any of the other real-time farming type games on Facebook because the developers and support were so responsive to the gamers. I haven't said that for close to 3 years now, because the fact is that has changed and sadly for the worse. For about 2 1/2 years, I've played my game knowing that I was going to lose crops - whole farms and often multiple farms worth because the game would 'forget' I'd irrigated and allow the crops to waste even when they shouldn't. A couple of months ago, the moderator in the Forum assured me that they wanted me to report to support every time I had a problem with this issue. Well, I argued that you didn't want to hear from me that often. Obviously I was right given the complete lack of response I've gotten in the last 10 days or so. I'm still not getting the automated responses even! So I guess my choices are to play with a broken game that no one cares about or give up on the friendships I've established over the years. Farm Town has been my go to game to help distract myself from the intense pain you experience after surgeries and the chronic pain from arthritis etc. I'm not ready to walk away from this just yet, but I'm getting there!

I'll be posting this in the forums too, and on several Facebook lists I'm on as well.

All the best.
Hi zee5758,

I have moved your post to the thread about sprinklers as that's the tool that is still causing you problems. I'm sorry to hear your issue with irrigation is back again and that you are still having problems contacting support.

If you recall, I previously told you that support were getting your tickets. This means the email address you used to contact them is not blocked. The support system was tested again and it was working as it should, so we don't know why you are not getting their responses to your tickets. I do not see them online at the moment. I will check if they got your latest ticket as soon as is possible and let them know your issues are back again.

As you were having problems getting their responses, back then, I also gave you several different methods to contact them another way, via private message. If you used one of the alternative methods to contact them for your latest ticket, please let me know which of these methods you used so I can let them know where to look for them when they are next online as they don't get an automated alert for those:
  1. Sent a ticket using an alternative email address
  2. Sent an email to the gmail address I sent you in a private message, either using your normal email address or an alternative email address.
  3. Sent a private message to them on the forum, link sent to you in a private message.

If you did not use an alternative method to contact them for your latest ticket, please do so again today. As you are having so many problems with receiving their responses, sending them a private message on the forum may be the better choice at this time, but it is entirely up to you what you would like to do.

EDIT TO UPDATE: Support have received your ticket and replied.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 11 2020 at 07:08 AM.
Old Mar 22 2020, 05:35 PM

Default Sprinkler

I am a super neighbor and my neighbor has extended sprinkler it will not let me use it i'm set to do everything on there farm.The sprinkler is in storage. can anyone tell me why this is happing and how to fix it thanks in advanced
Old Mar 22 2020, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehollom View Post
I am a super neighbor and my neighbor has extended sprinkler it will not let me use it i'm set to do everything on there farm.The sprinkler is in storage. can anyone tell me why this is happing and how to fix it thanks in advanced
Hi ehollom,
I moved your post to the subject thread about sprinklers.
I am not sure what you mean by "extended" sprinkler. What color is this sprinkler?
Is it working on some farms and not on others? If a farm is set as private or a quest farm then you can not irrigate those farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2020, 07:03 PM

Not sure if this is a flower problem or a Show Work Info problem, but SWI has been giving me misleading results about the number of harvestable flowers in farm #1. Started off saying there were 1050 (which I think is probably all the flowers in that farm), then wandered through various numbers including I think about 316 before settling on 70.

According to Farm Stats there are 35 flowers actually ready to be harvested.

Clearing memcache hasn't made any difference. It's not a serious problem obviously, I just wonder why it happens. I have been irrigating the farm lately, which I don't usually do, but apart from that I haven't really touched it apart from adding a few trees.
Old Apr 28 2020, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Not sure if this is a flower problem or a Show Work Info problem, but SWI has been giving me misleading results about the number of harvestable flowers in farm #1. Started off saying there were 1050 (which I think is probably all the flowers in that farm), then wandered through various numbers including I think about 316 before settling on 70.

According to Farm Stats there are 35 flowers actually ready to be harvested.

Clearing memcache hasn't made any difference. It's not a serious problem obviously, I just wonder why it happens. I have been irrigating the farm lately, which I don't usually do, but apart from that I haven't really touched it apart from adding a few trees.
Hi Sqrl,
Not sure why it would wander through several numbers. Are you harvesting all the flowers at the same time or just smaller amounts so they are not all ready at the same time. If you are not harvesting them all at the same time then the irrigation would not work on those that are already ready, so then not all of them will get irrigated, so the amounts change with when they are ready.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2020, 07:15 PM

Usually I harvest them all at the same time, but these 35 seem to have got out of sync with the rest. Not sure how that happened. I have no idea why it kept changing the number either. But at least it has now settled on one, even if it's wrong....

oh well always me with the weird problems!
Old Jul 23 2020, 10:50 PM

Default I cannot water flowers

I habe tried to water my flowers only about 15 times today - kicks me off and I have to reboot - gone out of the browser and even restarted computer - please help they are now dead
Old Jul 23 2020, 11:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrichmond View Post
I habe tried to water my flowers only about 15 times today - kicks me off and I have to reboot - gone out of the browser and even restarted computer - please help they are now dead
Hi skrichmond,

I moved your post to the subject thread about flowers and watering.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers