Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 06 2023, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf View Post
Facility and ingredients requests are not loading.
Hi Southern Wolf,
You know you will not see your own requests in the lists.
What happens when you post them?
Are you seeing the request sent text when you click on the those to send them?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2023, 01:55 PM

Default missing products.....

.....I am missing millions of products from my facilities......first of all this morning there were about 110 facilities missing......then they reappeared but they are all empty....this happened with all facilities and services on farms #8, #10 and #32......
Old Aug 06 2023, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuzlady View Post
.....I am missing millions of products from my facilities......first of all this morning there were about 110 facilities missing......then they reappeared but they are all empty....this happened with all facilities and services on farms #8, #10 and #32......
Hi cactuzlady

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

When you say there were 110 facilities missing, where they were missing from? Faciltity Manager or the farms?

Please provide your USER ID number, you find it below the game game screen.
Old Aug 06 2023, 06:11 PM

Taz D

I just wanted to let you know that storing my "problem" facilities and replacing them worked. They have been storing finished product in the "done" section, so I've been able to collect on them FINALLY. But, a week later, I noticed that they started doing it again. I just added them to storage and replaced them. Let's hope it keeps working. Thank you fro that suggestion. It was one that actually helped me out! You're amazing!
Old Aug 07 2023, 08:53 AM

Unhappy the squishmallow not showing dans/belts

My squishmallow factories and shops never showed dan and belts but today I thought it would and added it to a chain. Still missing that feature.I ahve been working them since day 1 so I should be at some level, right?
Either I could get rid of it and add another to a chain or suck it up.
Old Aug 07 2023, 08:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blip View Post
My squishmallow factories and shops never showed dan and belts but today I thought it would and added it to a chain. Still missing that feature.I ahve been working them since day 1 so I should be at some level, right?
Either I could get rid of it and add another to a chain or suck it up.
Hi Blip,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
The belts and dans have not been released for those facilities yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2023, 08:44 PM

Hi

OK, so I have tracked the problem to my Wine Cellar... Every facility is full, 100% but the 'run until full' still shows it needing 2 x white wine barrel 6 x champagne barrel and 2 red wine containers... If I disable the wine cellar the ''run until full'' list is empty.

For the Facility manager not working correctly:
I have this message -
Facility manager shows 211 facilities - 159 regular facilities selected..I own 8 turbo tools so I can work 147 facilities...Except they don't .. I have to do some manually
The Service Facilities shows 211 facilities, 41 service facilities selected I own 2 x turbo tools so I can load 41 service facilities.. Except they don't .. I have to do some manually

Please advise..
merv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Merv,

If your facilities are not getting to 100% when you first use ALL of the buttons at the top of the facility manager, what is happening is that you initially did not have enough to get them to 100%

After you have used the buttons at the top of the facility manager what happens next is this:
The mayor returns to you a bonus amount of ingredients for starting those batches. Those ingredients that are given to you would allow you to start more batches in any facilities that were not at 100% BUT that information can be slow to update the figures in the game. It can not be instant as that would cause a slowdown.

What you can do if you wish, is after using the buttons at the top of the facility manager, don't check the ingredient planner right away. Reload the game then check it. Reloading should update your amounts.

If after doing that you are ONLY seeing the very small amounts for the white wine barrel, champagne barrel, red wine container in red then that is likely the very old glitch that happened when production was altered in the wineries to increase what could be produced in them and you can ignore those small amounts in red when your amount underneath it in black shows that you have enough of them.

To answer this other question:

The pictures for any ingredient/product shown in the ingredient planner can be clicked on to see more information.

For example if you were to click on a picture of green grapes it would tell you that you can get them by harvesting them.

If you then looked above that information you would see another link which you could click on that tells you what you can make with those green grapes and it will show you things like the white wine barrel and champagne barrel and more.

If you clicked on the white wine barrel it will then show you the products that the white wine barrel can make. Look above that for another link that says "See how to obtain White Wine Barrel", when you click on that it shows you what you need to make it and top right the picture of the facility where the white wine barrel can be made. If you mouseover that picture it shows you you the name of it. You can also click on the picture of that facility to see what else it makes.

Old Aug 08 2023, 08:45 PM

Yahoo email :

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

< support@farmtown.com >:
Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.
Old Aug 08 2023, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
Yahoo email :

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

< support@farmtown.com >:
Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.
Hi Merv,
The email is support@slashkey.com.
Old Aug 08 2023, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
Hi

OK, so I have tracked the problem to my Wine Cellar... Every facility is full, 100% but the 'run until full' still shows it needing 2 x white wine barrel 6 x champagne barrel and 2 red wine containers... If I disable the wine cellar the ''run until full'' list is empty.

For the Facility manager not working correctly:
I have this message -
Facility manager shows 211 facilities - 159 regular facilities selected..I own 8 turbo tools so I can work 147 facilities...Except they don't .. I have to do some manually
The Service Facilities shows 211 facilities, 41 service facilities selected I own 2 x turbo tools so I can load 41 service facilities.. Except they don't .. I have to do some manually

Please advise..
merv.
Hi Merv,
There are 11 Turbo tools for regular facilities, so you are missing a few which is why you have to manually work some of them.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending