Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2010, 08:09 AM

Thanks Devs for a brilliant update.
I am really made up with :-

2. Plow Tool Improvement: The plow tool now works similar to when you are hired for plow, if you are on top of a harvested or gone to waste field, you will see only the highlighted fields. You will only see the red or green cursor when you are over grass.

5.Separate Work-Hire/Sell-Trade Markets: There is now an additional Marketplace that people can use when they are not interested in hiring/working and just want to sell and trade products with other users. You can still do all operations on both markets, but with the option of explicitly indicating your intention, the chances of accomplishing your goals should increase.

6.Item Storage Improvements: There is a new tool on the extended tool bar ('Add to Item Storage', above the hand) that will allow faster transfers to the item storage. Also, when you are moving items from the item storage to your farms, if you have more than one in storage, you can continue placing the same item and they will be removed from storage automatically.

Brilliant!!!
Merry Christmas Raul..and all the Devs

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Dec 04 2010, 08:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyboop1977 View Post
So I have a question. In order to do the toy factory you have to have to or three other things. The petrochemcial plant, the metal mill....

The cookware you would need the plant also and what else. Do you need the oil refinery thing.

Seems like a lot of stuff for just one factory.

thanks
There are several facilities that are intedependent. I fell into that trap with the perfume factory so now I wait for the game guide and try to be very careful that getting one or another facility doesn't require that I get 6 others to take full advantage of the products.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lulu836; Dec 04 2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old Dec 04 2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonielaj View Post
Great upgrade - thanks. Looking forward to the NEW holiday stuff in the next upgrade but happy in the meantime. One point though - I would love to buy gift cards for my farmer friends and neighbors but not at that price? Can you make some available for $5, $10, $20 & $25 please.... then I can buy several for friends who've helped me but I don't even spend $50 on my family so that is prohibitive. THANKS for all the work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Honking Toe View Post
I would like to know why I can't gift 25Fc. 55 seems kinda steep for some of the people I would gift to.
Just to clarify here.. you can buy 55FC on the 'cash and coins' page for $9.99 or the equivalent. Farm Cash doesn't translate directly into dollars spent.
Old Dec 04 2010, 08:46 AM

Default change for the giftbox

"6.Item Storage Improvements: There is a new tool on the extended tool bar ('Add to Item Storage', above the hand) that will allow faster transfers to the item storage. Also, when you are moving items from the item storage to your farms, if you have more than one in storage, you can continue placing the same item and they will be removed from storage automatically."

Love the new update but I would love to see a change like this for the giftbox as well.
Old Dec 04 2010, 09:46 AM

Level:
XP:
Default New plow system have a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
New Release -- December 3rd, 2010

Hi Farmers,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features:

2. Plow Tool Improvement: The plow tool now works similar to when you are hired for plow, if you are on top of a harvested or gone to waste field, you will see only the highlighted fields. You will only see the red or green cursor when you are over grass.

Thanks

--Raul
Thanks Raul!
But this improvement only useful when you plow on a harvested or gone to waste fields. When you plow a new field, it's seem to be annoy.
I tested on my farm and saw that: when you plow on grass, and move the cursor to plow next fields, the cursor disappears about 0.8 second, before it reappear for you to plow next fields. Especially when you move the cursor though 'plowing field' (-20 coins ascendant), delay time is 1 second.
I think this improvement is not very important to players, and if I can compare, I will choose the plow tool before.
Thanks for reading.
Old Dec 04 2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanny View Post
Moving things in and out of storage is now a breeze. ( insert happy dance) That is an excellent change - thanks a million for that change alone. All the rest are delightful bonuses.
Thank you yet again for a wonderful update.
I KNOW!! Isn't it WONDERFUL??? I was cranking on flowers last night like nobdy's business!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Dec 04 2010, 09:59 AM

I just wanted to let you know that the one thing I love the most in the new update is the snow ground cover.That was a brilliant idea. It is so much easier than placing small and large patches of snow on your farm. Thanks a million and it only cost 100 coins! The other new goodies are wonderful also.
Old Dec 04 2010, 10:09 AM

Question snow cover remove?

Raul, love the snow cover, but not on all of my farms. I want to delete it on a couple. How do I do that? Don't see a "snowplow" tool or any options for it.
Old Dec 04 2010, 10:13 AM

do you know how to delete the snow cover? I can't figure it out.
Old Dec 04 2010, 10:19 AM

Level:
XP:

love all the new stuff. I'd to see more things with the blueberries. strawberries, pineapples, etc have more than one way to use in facilities. how about blueberry pie? I love farm town. keep up the good work. thank you

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread