Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old Nov 21 2022, 07:18 PM
SirMatthew KC SirMatthew KC is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 22 2018
Posts: 109
Default Email link to farm issue

Hi! I have an account that I had previously linked to FT. I have the emails in the inbox where I went through the process just over a month ago. Today I logged in and the message at the top was "No email linked." I went through it again and it worked, but now I'm concerned that something might be wrong, what if it happens again? I don't recall clicking on anything that would have reset it.

The user ID is #118754226185936 if you need that.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Nov 21 2022, 07:43 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Hi! I have an account that I had previously linked to FT. I have the emails in the inbox where I went through the process just over a month ago. Today I logged in and the message at the top was "No email linked." I went through it again and it worked, but now I'm concerned that something might be wrong, what if it happens again? I don't recall clicking on anything that would have reset it.

The user ID is #118754226185936 if you need that.

Thanks
Hi SirMatthew KC

We are not sure why some farmers are having this problem after succesfully linking their email address to their Farm Town account.

The only thing I can offer you is that if this happens to you again, you could contact Support.

We are contacting the developers to see if they can look into this.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Nov 22 2022, 03:03 AM
SirMatthew KC SirMatthew KC is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 22 2018
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC

We are not sure why some farmers are having this problem after succesfully linking their email address to their Farm Town account.

The only thing I can offer you is that if this happens to you again, you could contact Support.

We are contacting the developers to see if they can look into this.
Thanks
Thanks! I will do that if it does happen again. It was easy to link it again, at least.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Nov 21 2022, 08:34 PM
holla's Avatar
holla holla is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 07 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Hello- im trying to link my farm and when i hit the link email button at the top it says something like -an embedded link at farmtown says--to link you farmtown account to email just hit OK and RELOAD the Game and then enter email when ask
, But it never works--i reload the Game and nothing comes back up anywhere, Ive tried it like 5 times...help?.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Nov 21 2022, 08:36 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
Hello- im trying to link my farm and when i hit the link email button at the top it says something like -an embedded link at farmtown says--to link you farmtown account to email just hit OK and RELOAD the Game and then enter email when ask
, But it never works--i reload the Game and nothing comes back up anywhere, Ive tried it like 5 times...help?.
Hi holla,
When you reload after you have hit the ok in the message, look on the left side of your farms for a mail box. Click on that.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Nov 21 2022, 08:42 PM
holla's Avatar
holla holla is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 07 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Hi, Thanks Taz, It couldnt have been easier.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Mar 07 2023, 04:53 AM
honeyg56 honeyg56 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 13 2009
Posts: 70
Default

I am having exactly the same issue, The mailbox disappears before I can do anything. I did try to register yesterday but I did not get the "verify" message come up and today there is just a pop up telling me to remind my friends to register. I have contacted support but I am concerned that the game will be disabled from FB before this is resolved
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Nov 21 2022, 10:38 PM
Danker Danker is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 01 2009
Posts: 49
Default no email linked

Perhaps posted again at the wrong place, but well that's what it is. Anyway, before, Taz said there should be a mail box at the left of the farm. There isn't. It was there when I linked my account for the first time. Over a couple of weeks at the top of the game, it said account linked to email address. That's now gone; and not only for m y account, my wife and daughter have the same. Probably a glitch or bug. But I am not going to worry about it anymore since I noticed that here to the left of my name says (farm town account linked). For the time being I assume it's all good.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Nov 21 2022, 10:48 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Perhaps posted again at the wrong place, but well that's what it is. Anyway, before, Taz said there should be a mail box at the left of the farm. There isn't. It was there when I linked my account for the first time. Over a couple of weeks at the top of the game, it said account linked to email address. That's now gone; and not only for m y account, my wife and daughter have the same. Probably a glitch or bug. But I am not going to worry about it anymore since I noticed that here to the left of my name says (farm town account linked). For the time being I assume it's all good.
Hi Danker,
I moved your post to the thread about the email linking.
The linking to the forum is not the same as that only links your farms to the forum so we can find them when you have problems.
The other is to allow you to use the separate website if the game has to move to that.


In the yellow box at the top of your farm, please click on the "Link Email" button. You will see a pop up embedded page. Click on the OK in that. Then reload your farms by clicking the Play button. When your farms reload look on the left side for an email icon (blue mailbox). Click on that and another pop up will show for you to add your email address. Clcik the ok there and then go look for the email sent to you for the confirmation link to complete this.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
link email, login

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.