Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jul 12 2023, 10:16 PM

at least 2 more manure spreaders please so i an un-layer my fields PLEASE PLEASE and not have to put so many thousands of trees, would love to have some space to do some designing ....
Old Jul 12 2023, 10:18 PM

bigger boats, these 60x all water, the current one looks like a thimble, thank you
Old Jul 12 2023, 11:42 PM

Default Advertising Tools

I'd like to suggest a place where someone could play with the tools before purchasing. This could be beneficial in selling more tools. If someone is not familiar with the benefits or how to use the tools they could essentially play with a tool to see if it is something they want or need.
Old Jul 17 2023, 04:57 PM

Default Crane

Can we get the crane to store farm cash items too. I have purchased almost 200 Big Sea Coasts and I want to move them. Also, could we get a tool to layer ponds too. Not just trees and flowers?
Old Jul 20 2023, 03:38 PM

Default add interest to long time players

I would think you could use most of the existing date and possibly create a bronze, silver, and gold farms with progressively higher costs for more powerful tools and higher returns!! I love the game and played since 2009 but there isnt really any more goals that are exciting to try and achieve. think us older players would welcome new challenge of some sort ty
Old Jul 22 2023, 01:17 AM

Several years back, I suggested a tool that if purchased, would speed up the time to harvest animals, a feed bag or something. I would like to suggest it again. It would be nice to also have something that might speed up growing fish, too. Thanks!
Old Jul 24 2023, 09:42 AM

What about some progress in the game. I hate clicking all day long. You us too buy Farmcash, then give us tools where we don`t have to click all day long. Instead you make the field sizes bigger but for overlapping fields I need ages. I want 20x20 fields tools so that I can do the job in my lunch break...
Old Jul 27 2023, 10:57 PM

Default Tools for layering fish/ponds

Just as there is a Multi-planter for trees and flowers, can we get one for fish, that would be amazing!
Old Aug 27 2023, 03:41 PM

I've suggested this in the past, but would like to suggest it again. I would pay for a tool that would speed up the growth time of fish in waterways, maybe something that would feed them? Some fish are so plentiful you can't use them all and then there are some that you need more of for facilities, but can't get often. Thanks for everything!
Old Sep 29 2023, 03:41 AM

Default Transplanter transplanting between farms

It would be nice if you can use the transplanter to move trees/flowers from one farm to another.
Now you have to move your items to the storage (one by one!) and from there plant them on the farm again.

Last edited by HansD; Sep 29 2023 at 03:46 AM.