Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2016, 07:57 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - April 12th, 8:30 PM

- The current user picture in the neighbour bar is now showing correctly
- Released some improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest:

a) Layout and cosmetic changes.

b) When you mouse over any of the facility pictures on any of the Tabs in the Neighborhood Chains Contest screen you will see a tooltip indicating the name of the facility, if it's a regular or a service facility and if it's a FarmCash or a Coin facility.

c) The current user picture in the 'My Neighborhood Chains' tab is now showing correctly.
Old Apr 12 2016, 11:44 PM

Does anyone know how long it will be before we can send fc gifts to our friends? The message at the top said a few days, but it's been more than a few imo and I didn't see anywhere when this is expected to be lifted......
Old Apr 13 2016, 12:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastfanatic View Post
Does anyone know how long it will be before we can send fc gifts to our friends? The message at the top said a few days, but it's been more than a few imo and I didn't see anywhere when this is expected to be lifted......
Hi Vastfanatic,
The only ones who know are the developers. They do not let us know when they will release anything until they post it here, so we hear of any changes at the same time you do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2016, 01:57 AM

I am doing the neighborhood chains but think it is highly unfair if some players have 6 8 or 12 like 1 or 2 of or 3 of each facilities to gain, there should be a rule only 1 of each facility is allowed as otherwise those struggling don't have a chance please do something about this or I wont be doing them
Old Apr 13 2016, 03:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I am doing the neighborhood chains but think it is highly unfair if some players have 6 8 or 12 like 1 or 2 of or 3 of each facilities to gain, there should be a rule only 1 of each facility is allowed as otherwise those struggling don't have a chance please do something about this or I wont be doing them
if you read whats been written you will understand that players with small numbers of facilities are not competing against those with lots... it all depends of the points earned from filling your facilities.. so you need to be filling your own facilities and working your neighbors.. post so they can return the favor and work yours...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 13 2016, 03:49 AM
Account Not Linked

This morning I was in second place in the neighbourhood chains, suddenly I now get the message you can join the chain during message and cannot see any data information. What is happening?????
Old Apr 13 2016, 04:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
This morning I was in second place in the neighbourhood chains, suddenly I now get the message you can join the chain during message and cannot see any data information. What is happening?????
that happened to me this morning, but after I reloaded the game, it came back to normal..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 13 2016, 04:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
that happened to me this morning, but after I reloaded the game, it came back to normal..
Had to reload the laptop and it came back . . . . Wondabar lol
Old Apr 13 2016, 07:07 AM

I am not able to post my factories today for some reason. I cleaned Mem cache twice and still want let me post. Can you help? Thanks

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Apr 13 2016, 07:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I am not able to post my factories today for some reason. I cleaned Mem cache twice and still want let me post. Can you help? Thanks
Hi sdsinkinger,

I replied to your last post. Please click on the following link and it will take you there. That thread is where i will move this latest post to as it is not related to the new release.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=3042

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread