Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 08 2023, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Memecache cleared, no change...
All his neighbors show the same thing, BUY on every item. Green check if they have it already, but help tags don't show up so he doesn't have the option to sell needed items.
His acct ID is: 100000062025749 if you can go there to take a look and see what I mean.
Hi GrammieRee,
Please contact Support. Be sure to include both yours and your husbands Account IDs
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2023, 11:14 PM

Thank you, Taz. I sent them a message and will let you know if they have me try something that actually fixes it so you'll know in case you run into this problem again.
Old Mar 12 2023, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Hey Taz, something else I just noticed on my husband's account.. Below his neighbor list, instead of showing people who helped etc, all it shows is error messages..
Here's a photo: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZmD7r1LAQiQuiX5s8
- And if the photo doesn't show, below neighbors it says:
2023-03-13 04:00:20.848 WARN WARNING: FBAPI - /usersGetInfo - Unknown Error
Over and over and over with just the date/time changing.
Any idea what that's about or how to fix it?
Hi GrammieRee,
He is not seeing the neighbors pictures in the Neighbor bar.
He may not have his friends list allowed in the app settings for Farm Town to view, so they can not get the pictures. I am not sure if he can set that since he may have removed it.
Have him contact Support about it and see if they can figure out a way to get that setting restored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2023, 04:48 PM

I just got one farm cash for my 13 co-op quests and I had all 13 done and only got my one farm cash.
I was a bit taken back by that, as I had all 13 co-op quests done and didn't get my two farm cash.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Apr 18 2023, 04:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I just got one farm cash for my 13 co-op quests and I had all 13 done and only got my one farm cash.
I was a bit taken back by that, as I had all 13 co-op quests done and didn't get my two farm cash.

Beth
Hi Beth,
I am sorry, but the problem is that you had the oldest quest completed drop 6 seconds before you collected. Unfortunately quests are good for only 7 days after completion to the second. That is why you got only 1 farm cash.

This is why we recommend you do not start the last step of any quests you want to hold over until at least 1 day after you have collected your farm cash.
Old Apr 18 2023, 05:35 PM

I actually had all 13 done by Saturday.

So I should just go for 18 instead of 13?

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Apr 18 2023, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I actually had all 13 done by Saturday.

So I should just go for 18 instead of 13?

Beth
Hi Beth,
I will tell you what I do. I open 2 per day, one in the morning and one in the evening. I regularly have 14 - 15 done every week.
Old Apr 20 2023, 09:54 AM

Default co op and quest icons left side of farm

both disappeared when I changed farms. I can access through tool box. I ran memcache, closed browser, ran c-cleaner, opened browser, loaded farmtown again. quest icon is back, but not co op icon. I will check tonight when another co op quest is available.

Last edited by tammyjo408; Apr 20 2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old Apr 20 2023, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
both disappeared when I changed farms. I can access through tool box. I ran memcache, closed browser, ran c-cleaner, opened browser, loaded farmtown again. quest icon is back, but not co op icon. I will check tonight when another co op quest is available.
Hi tammyjo

Please be sure that your browser is up to date, most of them have had an update between yesterday and today. Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After any update, it is always better to restart your computer.

If that doesnt help you and the icon is still missing tonight, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 22 2023, 03:18 AM

Default Stuck Quest

Have a 'stuck' co-operative quest. I have all of the items, but the start/load button is greyed out. Thanks

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes