Closed Thread

Old Jun 15 2010, 09:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Grateful as Heck! and a question

I love the new features, o my yes! Just when the game was becoming lame as all getout, you add new stuff and I go all mooshy-happy inside. And the addiction worsens. Oh THANK YOU!

I do have a question I haven't seen addressed yet (in 19 pages of reading these forum deelies).

**When I fish my own waters, I catch several for storage, fine. I get that. Now that we're able to hire others, I now see a bunch of [+number] followed by a [-number] -- as if I'm earning extra coins and also losing some. Why is this? Anybody know?

As I rarely hire to fish (just having discovered we can) I haven't had occasion to see what the pluses and minuses do (if anything) when someone else is fishing my waters, nor what happens when I fish someone else's.

I don't see information on this issue, so I apologize if I'm asking a redundant question. And thank you.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!
Amber/SnarkFeaster

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 15 2010, 10:13 AM

Thanks, Developers. You all sure know how to keep the interest growing. Will be very interested to see how you are going to incent the 90+ players. Hope it involves farm cash somehow. (Hint, hint!)
Old Jun 15 2010, 01:11 PM

I am ready for a new update guys.

You guys are awesome/
Old Jun 15 2010, 01:32 PM
Account Not Linked

We really need a facility to use our fish. Please let this be the next one out. Maybe a fish taco at the taco shop too.
Old Jun 15 2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
We really need a facility to use our fish. Please let this be the next one out. Maybe a fish taco at the taco shop too.
I don't usually fish or cut bait.... but I suggest a Sushi Shop..... perhaps in the design contest, some one will submit a cool one.

I would still prob not spend my time fishing.... I like the wineries, and the dairy and juice plants more....

Other crops could help sell the bait, I mean the sushi. Lettuce, olive oil, etc.

And when all else fails, use the mulberry worms. lol
Old Jun 15 2010, 01:56 PM

I knew there was a reason I didn't like sushi
Old Jun 15 2010, 04:25 PM

Thank GOODNESS the same people who made some of the facilities did not do the wine cellar and winery!! I can proudly own these ones

When is the olive oil facility getting redesigned? :P
Old Jun 15 2010, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnarkFeaster View Post
I love the new features, o my yes! Just when the game was becoming lame as all getout, you add new stuff and I go all mooshy-happy inside. And the addiction worsens. Oh THANK YOU!

I do have a question I haven't seen addressed yet (in 19 pages of reading these forum deelies).

**When I fish my own waters, I catch several for storage, fine. I get that. Now that we're able to hire others, I now see a bunch of [+number] followed by a [-number] -- as if I'm earning extra coins and also losing some. Why is this? Anybody know?

As I rarely hire to fish (just having discovered we can) I haven't had occasion to see what the pluses and minuses do (if anything) when someone else is fishing my waters, nor what happens when I fish someone else's.

I don't see information on this issue, so I apologize if I'm asking a redundant question. And thank you.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!
Amber/SnarkFeaster
I was wondering about the (-) also. I noticed it when I was fishing on another farm.

I'm hoping for a facility for the fish too. I've been saving all my fish just in case.

I agree SnarkFeaster I was getting rather bored with the game and hardly ever played. Then they had to go ahead and had the facilities. I'm hooked now. I look forward to seeing what will be the next new facility.
Old Jun 15 2010, 04:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Wow, gone for a week and the forum explodes...

Just wanted to throw out a thanks for giving MS users a chance to earn FC with offers.

IMHO that does a lot to bring the two platforms a little closer to equal.
Old Jun 15 2010, 04:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Great idea ! Instead of the Inn they could have a Whinery (sorry - couldn't help myself)
And offer some cheese to go with the "whine."
Closed Thread