Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 22 2019, 06:46 AM

Exclamation cannot load farm town

I have been trying to load farm town without any success for over an hour even after doing all the usual trouble shooting suggestions. I live in Pennsylvania and I use firefox. I can send gifts and ingredients. I cannot work neighbors facilities. I figured the system is bogged down due to the new release. I just wanted to add myself to the list. Current time is 7:45 AM EST.

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old May 22 2019, 10:01 AM

FarmTown will not load.....we have 3 family accounts and 2 of them work, 1 does not. here is the link to the one not working. here is the farm id. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6856&farm_ix=Y can you check this out?
Old May 22 2019, 10:04 AM

Lots of problems, have done the clearing of FT cache and of browser's. Have tried to change browsers from Mozilla to Google with out any help. My farm would not load, now it is loading after a fashion, but will not allow me to send gifts etc. Just blank boxes where neighbors would normally appear.

Last edited by Tiger; May 22 2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: removed quote, post moved
Old May 22 2019, 10:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi All,

We are aware that some of you are having problems with the game. The problems you may experience may be one or more of the following:

Unable to load, stuck at Loading User.
Unable to store items like facilites and tools.
Unable to Dispatch Trains.
These issues have been sent off to the developers.

To help them find where the problems are occurring and on which servers, please supply the following information if possible:
  • How long this has been happening for you.
  • Your location
  • What browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari for example)
  • Your OS (Vista or Windows 10 for example)
  • Your Chat server and Farm Server numbers IF you know them (if you don't and you can't load the game you will not be able see them, in red lettering, at the top of the Chat window)
  • Your farm link. There is no need for you to supply this if you already have it in your forum signature. If you don't know how to get it without loading the game click on this link Diagnostic Info and just supply the number showing to the left of "User ID"

UPDATE 1628 GMT: There were some Server Issues which have now been resolved. Please reload your game and report back if your problems are now resolved or you are continuing to have issues.

Last edited by Tiger; May 22 2019 at 10:29 AM.
Old May 22 2019, 10:19 AM

Default Farmtown stops at loading user

To help them find where the problems are occurring and on which servers, please supply the following information if possible:
How long this has been happening for you. -- Started at 09:15 am Central DST
Your location -- Keller, Texas
What browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari for example) -- Chrome
Your OS (Vista or Windows 10 for example) -- Windows 10
Your Chat server and Farm Server numbers IF you know them (if you don't and you can't load the game you will not be able see them, in red lettering, at the top of the Chat window) Don't know
Your farm link. There is no need for you to supply this if you already have it in your forum signature. If you don't know how to get it without loading the game click on this link Diagnostic Info and just supply the number showing to the left of "User ID" -- Signature.
Old May 22 2019, 10:22 AM

Default Farmtown stops at loading user

I just reloaded my browser and it is working now.

Chat Server: C7, Farm Server: w205
Old May 22 2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
I just reloaded my browser and it is working now.

Chat Server: C7, Farm Server: w205
That's great tmoulder, thanks for coming back to let us know
Old May 22 2019, 10:30 AM

I have actually been able to load with no problems at all. So in case this info may be useful here is mine.

Your location..Toronto Canada
What browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari for example)...FF
Your OS (Vista or Windows 10 for example)..Windows
Your Chat server and Farm Server numbers IF you know them (if you don't and you can't load the game you will not be able see them, in red lettering, at the top of the Chat window)...(Chat Server: C8, Farm Server: w206)
Your farm link....attached
Old May 22 2019, 10:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Unable to load Farm Town

for
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi All,

We are aware that some of you are having problems with the game. The problems you may experience may be one or more of the following:

Unable to load, stuck at Loading User.
Unable to store items like facilites and tools.
Unable to Dispatch Trains.
These issues have been sent off to the developers.

• How long this has been happening for you.
  • Your location
  • What browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari for example)
  • Your OS (Vista or Windows 10 for example)
  • Your Chat server and Farm Server numbers IF you know them (if you don't and you can't load the game you will not be able see them, in red lettering, at the top of the Chat window)
  • Your farm link. There is no need for you to supply this if you already have it in your forum signature. If you don't know how to get it without loading the game click on this link Diagnostic Info and just supply the number showing to the left of "User ID"

UPDATE 1628 GMT: There were some Server Issues which have now been resolved. Please reload your game and report back if your problems are now resolved or you are continuing to have issues.
I attempted to email support@slashkey.com with being unable to load farm town but the message would not send: This just started this morning April 22, 2019

User Id : 100003147540356
Brower :Internet Explorer

Last edited by EdithFay; May 22 2019 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Oh and how do you reload a browser
Old May 22 2019, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdithFay View Post
for

I attempted to email support@slashkey.com with being unable to load farm town but the message would not send: This just started this morning April 22, 2019

User Id : 100003147540356
Brower :Internet Explorer
Hi EdithFay,

There was a problem with a server. Please close the game where you have it open, and then then try again to load the game.

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error