Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Sep 28 2019, 10:55 AM

A tool capable of moving multiple water items.
Old Oct 24 2019, 09:07 PM

Hi couldn't think where to put this....

I would love a tool that would allow you to store/sell in bulk that would just highlight a group of item eg flowers, so that not all are moved/sold.

Sometimes I have extra's left over and I have to remove/sell them one at a time.

Cheers
Old Nov 27 2019, 11:26 AM

Hi all ..... I desperately want to have a tool where you can store multiple items like the current one but where you can select a specific group.

I often have a lot of trees and I can either store them one at a time or all of them. Something like the ex tools where you put a box around the ones you want to store.

Cheers

Oh and I mean not just a specific type of tree, but a group of trees eg
Old Jan 17 2020, 07:34 AM

at minimum double the size of the mulit-planter the current largest size is teeny-tiny on the bigger farms

PLEASE an import all / export all for the chain facility manger, i have close to 100 facilities in it and it takes forever to click thru them

a sea port manager to send ship on automatically - for example one color would send ships every 20 hrs, next color every 16hrs, then every 12 or something along those lines - this would enable people who work or have busier schedule to take adv of this great game feature without hurting their neighbors

PLEASE PLEASE do not make ships automatically on ... a lot of players have no idea what it is or that they need to turn it off if they do not want to participate , have default on has cause a lot of problems

Last edited by JNelson; Jan 17 2020 at 07:40 AM.
Old Jan 17 2020, 07:38 AM

allow us to use purple hand in SN or give us another hand that can do same things in SN minus the farm cash part

but really who massess out so much farm cash items with enough frequency to want a tool for it,, you block on using it in SN mode is just stingy .. let us use purple in SN mode and use a different hand players if there actually are some to use for massing out cash items
Old Jan 18 2020, 05:27 PM
Senior Moderator

I would like to see one more set of the regular crop tools at the 22 x 22 size. With the farms at 50 x 50 that gives us 66 x 66 normal non-overlapped crop plots. So the 22 x 22 would then do the entire farm in 9 clicks rather than as it is now where it requires doing additional clicks for the extra plots outside of the 20 x 20 area.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2020, 08:26 PM

Default Tool to plant a quest farm in one shot

I request a tool to plant a little bit of every crop at once so we don't have to spend lots of time doing that every couple of days. There are over 100 crops and it gets very old. Also can we have all the crops on the quest farm last the same amount of time? A week maybe? Graduated tools to make it last longer? You could make lots of money off of us if you work it out right. Just saying.
Old Jan 25 2020, 06:12 PM

a super sprinkler where anything you plant in a certain period...say 20 hours will have its growing time by half and doubled as per the purple sprinkler..so say for eg you plant purple grapes which is 4 hours and you use the super sprinkler it will bring it down to 2 hours then you harvest those and plant say soybean that too will reduce automatically by half.

and of course would be farm cash tool and you would need the purple sprinkler
Old Mar 09 2020, 09:09 PM

It would be nice if:

1. There could be an extent tool that would move one square at a time for those of us with multiple crops on a farm.

2. When using the extent tool to harvest when the fertilizer is needed again, the trees, flowers, etc. would lose the "highlighting" indicating that they are fertilized when they're not.
Old Mar 09 2020, 09:56 PM

Default Tools idea ---

imagine if we had a tree shaker that would harvest ever tree on that field or like a crossover of all trees (including chopping and shaking) would be done in 1 click say like have it as a multi tool but combine the cost i.e 100FC for it (i know over 25 people who would buy this tool) how amazing it would be having farms that are 50x50 now even the largest tree shaker and log tool still takes a while imagine 1 click how easy it would make it to navigate through 40 YES 40 farms the developers would be mad not to trial a tool like this or something similar i know it would be a hit and especially with hiring out S/N and non S/N people would be more positive about going to a farm that is layered heavily.... would also help the servers because people wouldn't need autoclicker as much...... too much clicking isn't a good thing Raul help us out please....