Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 16 2020, 04:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Is there a way to Remove the guidelines? They really make me lag...
Hi Dana,

If you mean the ones for the extent tools in extent mode, no you can not turn those off. Anything you can turn off is in your game preferences.

If you mean the red guidelines on the grass w/guidelines ground cover, you can't hide them if you're working for someone else, if they are on your farm you just buy another ground cover.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 16 2020 at 05:41 AM.
Old Feb 17 2020, 12:08 PM

Default People not authorized

I am noticing people not authorized are farming my farm. I thought only people you hire can do this? Is there a way to fix this? The last persoonline that I did not authorize was Server: C20, Farm Server: w24) ...
* Connected to mainframe
Old Feb 17 2020, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I am noticing people not authorized are farming my farm. I thought only people you hire can do this? Is there a way to fix this? The last persoonline that I did not authorize was Server: C20, Farm Server: w24) ...
* Connected to mainframe
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.

That is not a person. It is the servers you are connected to for your farming.

Did you see an avatar on your farm doing work or just standing there? Anyone can visit your farms if they can click on your avatar in either of the markets or the Inn. They are not able to work unless you hire them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2020, 01:04 PM

Default brown dot for trading warehouse

I've gotten several messages from friends lately that the brown dot has not been showing up for them so I should just check their trading warehouse. Well today is my turn - no brown dot so no one knows there are items in there. I've done the reboot and memcache - what else can I try? Thanks
Old Feb 17 2020, 01:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I've gotten several messages from friends lately that the brown dot has not been showing up for them so I should just check their trading warehouse. Well today is my turn - no brown dot so no one knows there are items in there. I've done the reboot and memcache - what else can I try? Thanks
Hi dcsully,
You will not see the brown dot on your own avatar in the neighbors bar.

For your neighbors as long as you can find one neighbor with the brown dot you can start from that one and using the arrows at the bottom of their warehouse you can move to all the rest that have something in their warehouses.

You may not be seeing the dot because they have nothing in their warehouse that you can buy or sell currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2020, 02:07 PM

Default brown dot for trading warehouse

no, really - friends message me, I check and they don't have the brown dot but their warehouse is full. And others have the brown dot and they are empty - something is really wrong with it!!
Old Feb 17 2020, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
no, really - friends message me, I check and they don't have the brown dot but their warehouse is full. And others have the brown dot and they are empty - something is really wrong with it!!
Hi dcsully

Taz is not available at this moment.

When you ran memcache link, did you close your farm in any tabs you had it open? If not please, run memcache again and close the farm in all tabs. Then reopen your farms.

Click in one of your neighbors pics in the neighbors bar below the game screen and click in "Refresh trade offers" option.
If you dont see neighbors with the brown dot, then click in that option again.

Also, check your date (day, month, year) and time (hour, minutes, am/pm) in your computer.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 19 2020, 10:17 PM

Hello
I am using Chrome browser on a Windows 10 computer. I'm having trouble with the display. The screen moves up and to the left almost off the page after I start facilities production, send bonuses, and many other functions. I have to refresh the screen in order to see the game again.

Also, when I go to send gifts, or view the neighbors page, aftter the first few lines it turns white and I can't see the rest of the screen unless I go to the bottom of the page and then scrollup again.

Help?
Old Feb 19 2020, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Hello
I am using Chrome browser on a Windows 10 computer. I'm having trouble with the display. The screen moves up and to the left almost off the page after I start facilities production, send bonuses, and many other functions. I have to refresh the screen in order to see the game again.

Also, when I go to send gifts, or view the neighbors page, aftter the first few lines it turns white and I can't see the rest of the screen unless I go to the bottom of the page and then scrollup again.

Help?
Hi KoalaBear,
This sounds like you may have a problem in your browser as no one else has mentioned this kind of problem. Please try uninstalling your Chrome and reinstall it.

If that doesn't work then please try another browser to see if that one will work. Be sure you allow cookies and pop ups in the second browser. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link for several of the popular ones:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Feb 20 2020, 08:05 PM

Default I can't open any tabs at top of Farm

I logged in this afternoon and FB had changed my page look, when I opened FT, I realized if I try to use any tab ie. send gifts , get gifts etc it just refreshes my farm. I can't boost trains or post Facs . This is a huge problem.HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
archived farm, coloured dots, display, display issues, drag farm, eye, farm order, farm stats, full screen, grid colours, mouse, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, sound