Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2010, 10:52 PM

Default New Release -- March 26th, 2010

Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which contains:

1. 5 new crops (muchrooms, bell pepper, sweet potato, artichoke, soybeans)

2. Bamboo tree

3. Easter Items

4. The "Produce Faster" button located on the "What's cooking" tab on each facility is already working, so your friends can help your facility to produce faster. This is how it works:

- You click on the "Produce Faster" button and post a request to your friends wall asking for help

- When a friend click on the post link or image and goes to your farm to work on your facilities, they can complete up to 20% of the production you have pending on all the facilities

- You also get +3 XP for each product type they work on

- The Major compensates your friend with some goods as well (those are taken from the Major reserve, they are not deducted from your prodution)

- Your friend also receive 3XP for each product type they work on

- Once a friend navigates to your farm using the link/image on the post, they can work on any facility you have on any of your farms.

- Once a friend work in your farm, he/she can not work again until next day.

New cool facilities almost ready!

Thanks,

--Raul
Old Mar 26 2010, 10:55 PM

Thanks Raul, I love the constant updates that are coming back Thanks for the little hint too (shhh, we won't tell Bert :P )
Old Mar 26 2010, 10:56 PM

Thank you, Raul.... The new additions of the last and this upgrade are fantastic.

Glitch in the PRODUCE FASTER window. Once you select people to send the request to you can't save the list or click on PUBLISH! Save is stuck inside the other window and publish is behind the window. I can't send this request to over 160 people! HELP!!!

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1

Last edited by janisko; Mar 26 2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old Mar 26 2010, 11:04 PM

Thanks so much Raul.

We are working on a thread for everyone showing the new items and explaining the procedures for gifting the new Easter items as it is slightly different than previous gifting processes.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old Mar 26 2010, 11:08 PM

THANK-YOU!!!!!!! I appreciate all the wonderful new additions. The Easter items are so colorful and greatly appreciated. I can't wait to try the new crops. I am staying up past my bedtime to decorate and plant new items. Thanks again for all your efforts to make us happy. THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!
Sharon aka Mom the bomb
Old Mar 26 2010, 11:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the new stuff I can't wait to plant the new crops. I also like the Easter stuff and can't with to decorate my farm with them. I can't wait to see what new facilities you have in store for us. I hope we get new flowers soon we have not had new flowers since July of last year. In your next release of crops how about a crop worth more then pineapples it has been the top dog long enough something needs to out do it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 26 2010, 11:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Appreciate new stuff and the produce faster sounds very cool. However, unless i have missed something, the new crops are ****. Worth less than anything else so far.
Old Mar 26 2010, 11:44 PM

Default my sugar mill is gone

can anyone help me my sugar mill is gone :-(
Old Mar 26 2010, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickchick View Post
Appreciate new stuff and the produce faster sounds very cool. However, unless i have missed something, the new crops are ****. Worth less than anything else so far.

You have a right to your own opinion but new crops are never **** in my opinion. Would I like something that is worth more the pineapples yes but not all crops can be worth more then pineapples. Also do you want crops that are only long term crops added to the game? I don't I want a mix added to the game so that means that some of the new corps will not be high priced crops but they will be short term corps. There has to be a balance in what is added to the game. Well that is just my opinion on the matter. Also if you look at the hourly net of the crops raspberries is your biggest money maker not pineapples.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 26 2010, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momthebomb191 View Post
THANK-YOU!!!!!!! I appreciate all the wonderful new additions. The Easter items are so colorful and greatly appreciated. I can't wait to try the new crops. I am staying up past my bedtime to decorate and plant new items. Thanks again for all your efforts to make us happy. THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!
Sharon aka Mom the bomb
And you're doing one fine job!

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Closed Thread