Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 21 2014, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduby View Post
I've had a problem with my facility manager. All of my facilities do not load up when I hit the start all button. Yes I do own it for all facilities. I've done everything that's recommended and even cleared the memcache, and still to no avail. I noticed it in my donut shop on my farm four. If it's not filling when i hit start all then I wonder how many more are not filling. It does fill if I do it manually, but the deal is I paid for the start all button and it's obviously not working right after being patient for about three weeks, here I am asking for a fix. Thanks for any help. I've done everything one can do. I need a dev to come and fix it I think. thanks again.
Hi mduby!

Please try the following: open your facility and make sure you have the check mark for all products. If the products are unchecked then you are not able to load them using the start all tool.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 21 2014, 08:46 AM

Yes I've tried everything marymarcel. That was one of them. It just doesn't load. All the boxes are checked. Thanks for the suggestion, but that's not it. BTW the start all button works on the facility itself, just not on the start all button on the facility manager, and yes I own all the turbo tools.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Aug 21 2014, 09:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes I've tried everything marymarcel. That was one of them. It just doesn't load. All the boxes are checked. Thanks for the suggestion, but that's not it. BTW the start all button works on the facility itself, just not on the start all button on the facility manager, and yes I own all the turbo tools.
Hi mduby,
Have you checked any other facilities that use the turbo drive thru tool, like the pizza or sandwich restaurants, bakery, and hamburger restaurant? If those are not loading either try taking your turbo drive thru tool out of storage, place it on a farm, click save, restart your farm and put it back in storage.
I find too that if I have a shortage of an ingredient or two that I see in the ingredient planner, then not everything gets filled the first time. I have to restart my farms and then do the start all a second time to get everything to fill.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2014, 09:51 AM

Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct thread. I am not getting my petrochemical barrels from my oil refineries. I checked my amount of green barrels that I need until a full run (670), then I went on and empty my animal sheds, started my facilities that I run constantly ie mineral mine, semi-truck. I also have 3 oil refineries that I run constantly, they are usually the last ones that I empty. After I emptied them I checked again and it was still (670) thought I was seeing wrong and refreshed the game and still (670). Help I have done all the usual fixes.
Old Aug 21 2014, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinter View Post
Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct thread. I am not getting my petrochemical barrels from my oil refineries. I checked my amount of green barrels that I need until a full run (670), then I went on and empty my animal sheds, started my facilities that I run constantly ie mineral mine, semi-truck. I also have 3 oil refineries that I run constantly, they are usually the last ones that I empty. After I emptied them I checked again and it was still (670) thought I was seeing wrong and refreshed the game and still (670). Help I have done all the usual fixes.
Hi Macwinter,
The number you see in the parenthesis is the amount you need to fill your facilties. That won't change when you collect the barrels. If you hover over the icon it will show you how many you have in storage which is 1250 currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2014, 11:44 AM

I have my selector set to "missing" the number in parenthesis is what I need to make a 100% run on my 4 petrochemical facilities. When I hover over the product it says I have 1261 barrels. When I hover over the big black number it states that is how many I need to completely fill those facilities, (This run requires 1920 x petrochemical barrel (1261 stored) the number in parenthesis in red (659) is what I need to bring it the 1920 needed. But I am not receiving them when I hit send all to storage from my oil refineries. Help please any other suggestions would help thank you.
Old Aug 21 2014, 12:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinter View Post
I have my selector set to "missing" the number in parenthesis is what I need to make a 100% run on my 4 petrochemical facilities. When I hover over the product it says I have 1261 barrels. When I hover over the big black number it states that is how many I need to completely fill those facilities, (This run requires 1920 x petrochemical barrel (1261 stored) the number in parenthesis in red (659) is what I need to bring it the 1920 needed. But I am not receiving them when I hit send all to storage from my oil refineries. Help please any other suggestions would help thank you.
Macwinter, if I am understanding your numbers correctly you have added 11 more petrochemical barrels since your last post and the amount needed went down by that much, so you are adding them when you store the things from the oil refinery. It just may have been that the ingredient planner didn't update the amounts when you were looking at it the first time.
One thing I do is to not make everything in the petrochemical plant because we don't use all of the items at the same rate. When I see I have a large amount of a product from there then I stop making that item for a while. The production time and the amount of need for the petrochemical barrels make s it difficult to produce all the products all the time.
Old Aug 21 2014, 05:22 PM

Thank you, I must not have given it time to update lol...I am so impatient sometimes. I will try your suggestion about not producing everything in the petrochemical plant and see if the at helps. Thank you again for the suggestion.
Old Aug 21 2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mduby,
Have you checked any other facilities that use the turbo drive thru tool, like the pizza or sandwich restaurants, bakery, and hamburger restaurant? If those are not loading either try taking your turbo drive thru tool out of storage, place it on a farm, click save, restart your farm and put it back in storage.
I find too that if I have a shortage of an ingredient or two that I see in the ingredient planner, then not everything gets filled the first time. I have to restart my farms and then do the start all a second time to get everything to fill.
Yes Taz it worked. Thanks for the suggestion!! I'm so greatful I took the turbo drive thru out of storage and placed it on my farm, then loggedout and logged out of FB. I cleared my cache then logged back in to FB and then FT and I hit the start all button and all the facs that use the turbo drive thru loaded. Boy did my diversification rank go way up. It must have not been working for a long time till now on all those facs that use it. Thanks again

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Aug 21 2014, 09:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes Taz it worked. Thanks for the suggestion!! I'm so greatful I took the turbo drive thru out of storage and placed it on my farm, then loggedout and logged out of FB. I cleared my cache then logged back in to FB and then FT and I hit the start all button and all the facs that use the turbo drive thru loaded. Boy did my diversification rank go way up. It must have not been working for a long time till now on all those facs that use it. Thanks again
You are welcome. That is one reason why I use the ingredients planner to check after I have loaded. That will show you that some facilities didn't load completely.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility