Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2017, 12:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbgrammie01 View Post
I am unable to invite or even see my neighbors. It just won't load. Help please.
Hi vbgrammie01,

What is it you are trying to do? What browser are you using?
Old Dec 06 2017, 10:50 AM

Thank you for replying. My problems is fixed, it was a Farm Town or Facebook issue and it got resolved. Have a great day!
Old Dec 06 2017, 05:03 PM

Is there a way for me to see who has allowed me to be a super neighbor so that I can know whose farm I can go to and work?
Old Dec 06 2017, 05:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekaye View Post
Is there a way for me to see who has allowed me to be a super neighbor so that I can know whose farm I can go to and work?
Hi tekaye,

The easiest way to know is if they tell you. However if when you visit a friends farm you see a red dot in your picture in the neighbours tab at the bottom of the game screen, that means you are their SN. You would have to ask that person what they have given you permissions to do, work farms, plant and or design.
Old Dec 06 2017, 08:26 PM

Default superneighbor issue

Should my superneighbor be able to use my harvest plow sow ex tool? i just got it and she says it doesn't show with the other tools. Any help appreciated. she has tried to find it for the last 2 days.

thanks
Jennifer
Old Dec 06 2017, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjeni View Post
Should my superneighbor be able to use my harvest plow sow ex tool? i just got it and she says it doesn't show with the other tools. Any help appreciated. she has tried to find it for the last 2 days.

thanks
Jennifer
Hi Jennifer,
As long as you have allowed her to plant she can, but you have the tool on a farm. You need to put it into storage for her to be able to use it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 18 2017, 07:55 PM

Default Neighbors

I have most of my neighbors showing 0 activity and r still playing. I was going to send an attachment but I guess I am can't. I am sending my farm link, go to my neighbors, unclick active, scroll to the bottom and see for yourself. That is not the only problem, your game can not connect to your servers and is running way slow. I s it time to give up? http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1813&farm_ix=5 TY

Last edited by farmtownpatty; Dec 18 2017 at 08:01 PM.
Old Dec 18 2017, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmtownpatty View Post
Hi, I was looking for neighbors who r not playing anymore and seen this (attached). What is wrong, I checked to see if they were still playing and they r. OK you can not send attachments so I will send a link to my farm, go to neighbors, uncheck active and go to the bottom and see what I am talking about. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1813&farm_ix=5 TY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmtownpatty View Post
I have most of my neighbors showing 0 activity and r still playing. I was going to send an attachment but I guess I am can't. I am sending my farm link, go to my neighbors, unclick active, scroll to the bottom and see for yourself. That is not the only problem, your game can not connect to your servers and is running way slow. I s it time to give up? TY
Hi farmtownpatty,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors. I am sorry, but we can not go to your farms and get to your neighbor list. We can only visit your farms as a visitor and do not have the same rights as you.
Please note that the information about your neighbors comes from Facebook through a search request from the program. Unfortunately sometimes that information does not transfer correctly.
The only thing I can suggest is to check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox:
Add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings. In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

For Chrome please follow the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

*Note: If you are using private browsing either through your browser or through your anti-virus program, that will block 3rd party cookies and pop ups. You need to turn this off for when you are in Farm Town, so that those cookies and pop ups can be seen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2017, 09:57 AM

Question Super Neighbors Fishing

Regarding Super Neighbors, I have a question: When working as an SN on a neighbors farm, where does the bait for fishing come from??? I have a neighbor who has lots of lakes and seas on multiple farms, but it always appears they only have under 3000 baits. I use more than that on my farms! Whose bait stock pays for the fishing. My friend was upset when I didn't do the fishing because it looked like she was low on bait.
Old Dec 20 2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westilldance View Post
Regarding Super Neighbors, I have a question: When working as an SN on a neighbors farm, where does the bait for fishing come from??? I have a neighbor who has lots of lakes and seas on multiple farms, but it always appears they only have under 3000 baits. I use more than that on my farms! Whose bait stock pays for the fishing. My friend was upset when I didn't do the fishing because it looked like she was low on bait.
Hi westilldance

The bait used is from the owner's farm.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools