Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 27 2019, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy939@yahoo.com View Post
my fish farm plants are not getting bait to storage look like there working but storage amount hasn't changed in days
Hi baldy939

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

Baits produced in the Fish Farming Plant go to your waters not into your storage.

You have complete information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post4199722

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 29 2019, 09:42 AM

how do you get your bait from storage to seacoasts and lakes?

how do you move bait storage to seacoast and lakes?
Old Nov 29 2019, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
how do you get your bait from storage to seacoasts and lakes?

how do you move bait storage to seacoast and lakes?
Hi baldy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about bait.
You can not use the bait in your storage that you get from accepting bonuses of others to the waters. That bait can only be sold or used in the Fishing Tackle Shop.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2019, 04:28 PM

Default Missing bait

I keep losing bait every day. Sometimes just a few, but usually in the multiple thousands. I am getting tired of losing the bait. It has been going on for years and I finally broke down and joined this Forum. Please help.
Old Dec 04 2019, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi Schmunk View Post
I keep losing bait every day. Sometimes just a few, but usually in the multiple thousands. I am getting tired of losing the bait. It has been going on for years and I finally broke down and joined this Forum. Please help.
Hi Heidi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about bait.

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Do you have the Fishing Tackle Shop? If so make sure you uncheck the baits in there as adding bait to that can use as much or more bait than you can produce in a Fish Farming Plant.

Are you hiring someone to fish for you? They use your bait to fish your waters.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2019, 12:32 PM

Default farmtown

bait from fish farm plants is not going to lakes,ponds or seacoasts
Old Dec 09 2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
bait from fish farm plants is not going to lakes,ponds or seacoasts
Hi baldy939

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing.

Please do the following. Write down how many baits you have (for each category) in your waters before you store the ones produced in the Fish Farming Farm.

Then check again after storing baits.

Please remember that if you, a hired farmer or a superneighbor goes to fish in your farms just after you stored the baits then they will use the baits and you will get a false idea about they were not sent to your waters.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Dec 17 2019, 03:25 PM

I have a weird problem. For the life of me, I cannot fish one of the large sea coasts on my Farm 1. I could fish the others on that farm, and I went to another farm and successfully fished small sea coasts. I can't get the problem sea coast to highlight when I hover over it with the purple boat, and clicking on it without the highlight does nothing. I have reloaded the farm three or four times, but that didn't help.

After I typed that paragraph, I tried again and it worked. So I don't really have a problem at this time, but I'll leave this here in case anyone has any insight. I didn't try any cache clearing because the other sea coasts worked. I'm using a brand new mouse that I began using on November 29th.

I'm at http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0648&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 30 2019, 05:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I have a weird problem. For the life of me, I cannot fish one of the large sea coasts on my Farm 1. I could fish the others on that farm, and I went to another farm and successfully fished small sea coasts. I can't get the problem sea coast to highlight when I hover over it with the purple boat, and clicking on it without the highlight does nothing. I have reloaded the farm three or four times, but that didn't help.

After I typed that paragraph, I tried again and it worked. So I don't really have a problem at this time, but I'll leave this here in case anyone has any insight. I didn't try any cache clearing because the other sea coasts worked. I'm using a brand new mouse that I began using on November 29th.

I'm at http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0648&farm_ix=0
Same issue for me today with a new big sea coast. It shows fish in stock but nothing happens hovering the boat above it.
Old Dec 30 2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrtalk View Post
Same issue for me today with a new big sea coast. It shows fish in stock but nothing happens hovering the boat above it.
Hi Lrtalk

Please provide a link to the farm where you have the big sea coast placed. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters