Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2016, 05:03 AM

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for getting those trees/flowers to XP points! This was long awaited, and I know definitely needed for those of us that hire from the market!
Old May 06 2016, 06:59 AM

Thanks for the update, Raul. But you should know that the gift box is being inconsistent while you work on the planned increase for the next week or two. A moment ago I got a "your gift box is full" message with only 83 items in it instead of the usual 125 items allowed and only a few minutes before that the number was 125!

And by the way, one of my Super Neighbors is still unable to do anything because he gets stuck on "loading user..." in spite of clearing the caches of Farm Town, all 4 of his browsers, and the Macromedia settings.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 06 2016, 07:03 AM

Angry Cannot Place Cruiser

- Cannot place cruiser. It is too big and Big Sea Coast too small. I enlarged farm, bought another Big Sea Coast (cost me FC) and still cannot place it. Cruiser size should be adapted!

Last edited by marymarcel; May 06 2016 at 07:41 AM. Reason: quote deleted
Old May 06 2016, 07:06 AM

Default XPs

Does that XP rule include Super Neighbors who harvest your trees and flowers or just people you hire from the market who are not your neighbors?
Old May 06 2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I agree with the previous posters who've said that the cruise ship should be a coin facility, as originally intended, even if it means refunding the people who've bought it for cash. Having the ship be a cash facility makes the cruise ship supply factory basically worthless; we're just making stuff we can't use.
I dont understand why you say that the cruiser being FC and the factory coin makes cruiser worthless. How one pays either facility certainly makes no difference as to how they function, doesn´t it? maybe I am missing something?
Old May 06 2016, 08:11 AM

thanks to all concerned
Old May 06 2016, 08:28 AM

Thank you Raul.

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old May 06 2016, 08:28 AM

Ever since the game update, the game has become painfully slow. It hasn't been this slow in years.
Old May 06 2016, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelyaa View Post
I dont understand why you say that the cruiser being FC and the factory coin makes cruiser worthless. How one pays either facility certainly makes no difference as to how they function, doesn´t it? maybe I am missing something?

I think the "complaint" has more to do with ownership of Restaurants (many require a FC purchase).

It takes the products from the Restaurants to stock the Cruise Ship. So if you need to pay FC for the Cruise, it is not going to be as productive if you have not already spent a lot of FC on the Restaurants.

However, even if the Cruise was available for coin, you would still only be able to stock it from FC-Restaurants..... same end result.
Old May 06 2016, 08:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolannhallam View Post
Does that XP rule include Super Neighbors who harvest your trees and flowers or just people you hire from the market who are not your neighbors?
Hi carolannhallam,

Neighbours, Super Neighbours and Buddys do not get the Job Completion bonus, so no they will not get the extra xp. It is to encourage workers in the market to do those jobs.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread