Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 09 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramanorma View Post
I cannot find the option "do not send ships to" Where can I find this option? i am getting very frustrated with people that leave my ships in their ports for days and days. I have to check every day to see who is not accessing my ships. Thanks for a great game.
The option to stopping ships all together is in settings. You can't sail your ships and refuse to do other peoples ships. It is either on or off. I have all the ships and put them into storage as i was getting very annoyed at people for not doing my ships when i was doing there's. So now i just refuse to send any until the rules are changed and it has also made a few of my neighbors stop playing with the stress caused by these ships. They are fine if you want to be to till they get sorted properly. They are just a rip off for the normal farmer who spends just an hour or so a day doing there farms and helping others. In other words they are becoming a chore and not a fun way to relax.
Old Apr 11 2017, 07:02 AM

Is it me or has the pop-up to tell you a container is ready vanished?
Old Apr 11 2017, 07:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Is it me or has the pop-up to tell you a container is ready vanished?
Hi Sqrl,

It's still there, but you have to be doing something on your farms that communicates with the servers so that data updates. If you aren't doing anything then it won't appear.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 11 2017, 09:01 AM

Ah! thanks
Old Apr 11 2017, 09:45 AM

I have someone in position 30 who seems to have left FT as when you click under neighbours everything is set to 0 and they have not been on FT for a week. Do I have to wait the further 4 days or is there anything ythayty can be done as you can't skip in the 30th position.
Old Apr 11 2017, 09:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I have someone in position 30 who seems to have left FT as when you click under neighbours everything is set to 0 and they have not been on FT for a week. Do I have to wait the further 4 days or is there anything ythayty can be done as you can't skip in the 30th position.
Hi rodneycs,

I'm sorry but if they do not move your ship on, it will stay in port 30 until the 7 days is up. Had they disabled their port your ship would have returned to you after port 29.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 17 2017, 12:45 PM

Default Tbh

TBH I'm getting a bit fed up with the ships. At the start they were OK but now, well, it seems nobody can be bothered. In fact for the last 2 weeks or so they have been just over half loaded.

To top it off, I spent ten hours loading all 10 containers on my blue cargo ship today, just to see them all go back to empty just as the last one was finished !!!
Old Apr 17 2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick-jolly View Post
The option to stopping ships all together is in settings. You can't sail your ships and refuse to do other peoples ships. It is either on or off. I have all the ships and put them into storage as i was getting very annoyed at people for not doing my ships when i was doing there's. So now i just refuse to send any until the rules are changed and it has also made a few of my neighbors stop playing with the stress caused by these ships. They are fine if you want to be to till they get sorted properly. They are just a rip off for the normal farmer who spends just an hour or so a day doing there farms and helping others. In other words they are becoming a chore and not a fun way to relax.
Ah !!! So that's good to know Mick I'll take you off my logbook in future
Old Apr 17 2017, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTH View Post
TBH I'm getting a bit fed up with the ships. At the start they were OK but now, well, it seems nobody can be bothered. In fact for the last 2 weeks or so they have been just over half loaded.

To top it off, I spent ten hours loading all 10 containers on my blue cargo ship today, just to see them all go back to empty just as the last one was finished !!!
Hi CraigTH,
If you would like for us to check on your preparation, please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

I am sorry, but we can't do anything about your ships coming back only half loaded. That all depends on your neighbors loading them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2017, 12:53 PM

Default Here you are

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2476&farm_ix=0