Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 08 2020, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Well, now even on Microsoft Edge, cannot get flash to work. This is not acceptable. I realize my words are useless. My farm is going to go to pot I guess until the end of the year whenever you guys get your stuff together since the PTB seems to be against flash player working. I even added an HTML5 extension. Nope, no go. Hopefully, there is a way you can notify your customers when we can enjoy our hobbies again; hope you don't lose too much money in the meantime.
Hi debhurst,
For Edge are you clicking padlock, allowing flash then refreshing the page? It won't go directly in without refreshing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2020, 06:24 PM

Default Flash

I've tried every solution offered. It's just not connecting at all. I use Chrome.
1. I click the padlock, click allow, refresh. Nope.
2. I have had the farmtown flash extension for years, enabled.
3. Right click in the box to enable Flash. Flash enabled, also doesn't work.

I'll just be patient and wait for the developers to overcome yet another hurdle.

I love this game and hope they can beat the clock. They've beat every other one up to this.
Old Dec 08 2020, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadiedee View Post
I've tried every solution offered. It's just not connecting at all. I use Chrome.
1. I click the padlock, click allow, refresh. Nope.
2. I have had the farmtown flash extension for years, enabled.
3. Right click in the box to enable Flash. Flash enabled, also doesn't work.

I'll just be patient and wait for the developers to overcome yet another hurdle.

I love this game and hope they can beat the clock. They've beat every other one up to this.
Hi iadiedee,
The Farm Town Extension no longer works, so you can remove it. What computer type are you using?

You could try a different browser for the time left until the game conversion is done. Opera, Edge or Firefox may work as long as you set up the cookies and pop ups to allow those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2020, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi iadiedee,
The Farm Town Extension no longer works, so you can remove it. What computer type are you using?

You could try a different browser for the time left until the game conversion is done. Opera, Edge or Firefox may work as long as you set up the cookies and pop ups to allow those.
It was a dell but has been Frankenstein monstered. I will try another browser. TY for the quick reply. I hope you are keeping well in these hard times.
Old Dec 09 2020, 07:52 AM

Hello,

I've some issue to load the game with Gameroom, with Facebook too.
The game is blocked by Flash. When I allow it, the game doesn't load either.

Regards,
Laurent.
Old Dec 09 2020, 07:54 AM

Default Not able to load

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikelly3952 View Post
I cannot get it to load either, I have checked settings and the padlock both are already showing allow, but all I get is right click to run adobe Flash player and when I do nothing happens.
Exactly the same thing is happening to me (on Chrome).
Old Dec 09 2020, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCO044 View Post
Hello,

I've some issue to load the game with Gameroom, with Facebook too.
The game is blocked by Flash. When I allow it, the game doesn't load either.

Regards,
Laurent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendog View Post
Exactly the same thing is happening to me (on Chrome).
Hi LCO044 and Bendog

I'm sorry this is happening to you both, but you know that with the ending of Flash more of this is going to happen until the conversion can be completed.

Please try other browser, we have reports that Edge, Firefox and Opera are still working.
Old Dec 09 2020, 11:32 AM

Default Working now

I just loaded FT in Chrome with just "allow" on the padlock. IDK if FB fixed the association, but it appears to be working for me at this moment. I used Edge yesterday without a hitch after Taz told me that other browsers were still functioning.

To my fellow players, I've been playing since the game came out. We hit glitches. We also have EXCELLENT people developing this game, keeping it fresh and interesting. Please be patient. I just dumped a few more dollars into the game rather than withhold it. After so many years, I trust they'll get the job done. Best wishes to all. Please be safe in these tough days.

Happy farming!!
Old Dec 09 2020, 11:34 AM

Default Flash Player

When logging into Farmtown, I was presented information regarding adobe flash player. I followed the instructions, numerous times as each time I returned to the game the information had not change. I did restart the game, refreshed did everything. I am still unable to access my game. Please help Thank you. I have no clue what else to do.
Old Dec 09 2020, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talerdasangel View Post
When logging into Farmtown, I was presented information regarding adobe flash player. I followed the instructions, numerous times as each time I returned to the game the information had not change. I did restart the game, refreshed did everything. I am still unable to access my game. Please help Thank you. I have no clue what else to do.
Hi Talerdasangel,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems. Try the instructions in the following link if you are using Chrome:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648778

If it still will not work then you may have to try a different browser. As we are getting to the end of Flash then the browsers are changing there allowing of Flash. Be sure to allow cookies and pop ups in any browser you try by following the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Tags
cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error