Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2021, 02:04 PM

I know your all VERY busy but been a week since last update

1 - a best guess ETA for SNing
2 - without flash we can no longer put trees/flowers on top of fields or facilities but there just is not enough real estate even with 43 fields at max size to put the number of them on bare ground by themselves, is a solution for this problem coming? eta for it?

I was really hoping to clean up my fields during this down time but I can not move/relocate trees and flowers ,,,, or even facilities with purple hand as when take them out of storage we're still needing to put them in a totally clear spot before can move them where we need

3 - do we have to wait for them to turn the facilities back on to get the filters back for hiding service from production cash vs coin ones

I know your're all working hard, was just wondering if could get some progress notes if time permits ....
Old Jan 26 2021, 02:11 PM

I can send gifts but not access the gifts icon (it isn't there at all, not even grayed out) to put my gifts into inventory. Has this function been moved to another icon or is it not yet migrated? I'm not complaining. Just asking.

Waiting patiently for it all to return. TY for your time and efforts.

Dee
Old Jan 26 2021, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I know your all VERY busy but been a week since last update

1 - a best guess ETA for SNing
2 - without flash we can no longer put trees/flowers on top of fields or facilities but there just is not enough real estate even with 43 fields at max size to put the number of them on bare ground by themselves, is a solution for this problem coming? eta for it?

I was really hoping to clean up my fields during this down time but I can not move/relocate trees and flowers ,,,, or even facilities with purple hand as when take them out of storage we're still needing to put them in a totally clear spot before can move them where we need

3 - do we have to wait for them to turn the facilities back on to get the filters back for hiding service from production cash vs coin ones

I know your're all working hard, was just wondering if could get some progress notes if time permits ....

Hi JNelson

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems.

Please be patient, if they are not posting is due we are all working hard and if there is a problem with one or more of the features then more time is required to be fixed before releasing.

Plus they are working trying to find a solution for those who cant even load the game.

The first post, first page of this thread will be updated as soon as any new feature is added.
Old Jan 26 2021, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadiedee View Post
I can send gifts but not access the gifts icon (it isn't there at all, not even grayed out) to put my gifts into inventory. Has this function been moved to another icon or is it not yet migrated? I'm not complaining. Just asking.

Waiting patiently for it all to return. TY for your time and efforts.

Dee

Hi Dee

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems.

The gift box was not added yet, you can go to the first post, first page of this thread where is posted which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet.

You can scroll down that page for more usefull information. We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems.

Please be patient, if they are not posting is due we are all working hard and if there is a problem with one or more of the features then more time is required to be fixed before releasing.

Plus they are working trying to find a solution for those who cant even load the game.

The first post, first page of this thread will be updated as soon as any new feature is added.

i understand , however you said a few days for SN and now it a week+ - some players are thinking there is something wrong with theirs that they can't SN .... not all come here to check ..... a new post with even a short message, due to unexpected problems SN will now be 2-3 weeks or something like that would have been politic to post .. is all I was suggesting and i would suggest add a week to what you think is a good estimate , better to be working a week earlier than announced then late again ....

and a warning about tree/flowers several players have removed put in storage not realizing they can no longer put them back on the field ..... or they bulldozed an existing field not realizing the will not be able to replow it if there anything else on the field ....

i DO realize your EXTREMELY busy, but total silence just causes panic to more than a few players ... and disgruntlement .....

me I know what happening etc.. and i totally fine with it, but too many others are not as knowledgeable
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:46 PM

Super Neighbour hiring coming in the next few days.
This is the sort of stuff that, IMO, shouldn't be posted. This was posted a week ago.

Please don't post stuff like this if you don't really know it if will actually happen. Why give us die hard players hope that something we depend on will come and then not to deliver.
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i understand , however you said a few days for SN and now it a week+ - some players are thinking there is something wrong with theirs that they can't SN .... not all come here to check ..... a new post with even a short message, due to unexpected problems SN will now be 2-3 weeks or something like that would have been politic to post .. is all I was suggesting and i would suggest add a week to what you think is a good estimate , better to be working a week earlier than announced then late again ....

and a warning about tree/flowers several players have removed put in storage not realizing they can no longer put them back on the field ..... or they bulldozed an existing field not realizing the will not be able to replow it if there anything else on the field ....

i DO realize your EXTREMELY busy, but total silence just causes panic to more than a few players ... and disgruntlement .....

me I know what happening etc.. and i totally fine with it, but too many others are not as knowledgeable
Hi JNelson,
You will not get any updates until the developers release more. It has always been that way. Be patient as they are working hard to get more functions working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Super Neighbour hiring coming in the next few days.
This is the sort of stuff that, IMO, shouldn't be posted. This was posted a week ago.

Please don't post stuff like this if you don't really know it if will actually happen. Why give us die hard players hope that something we depend on will come and then not to deliver.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
Unfortunately when you think you will have something ready and suddenly errors happen then you have to take longer to make sure it is working right before you release it. I am sure Raul thought it would be ready before now, but testing has proven that wrong.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:00 PM

Smile Gift Box

Hello.. The gift box does not show on my Farmtown screen, so I cannot access it to clear for room to accept more gifts.. Maybe this is something you are working on and if so, that's great and I will just bide my time until it is fixed.. Thanks so much!!!
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudieB View Post
Hello.. The gift box does not show on my Farmtown screen, so I cannot access it to clear for room to accept more gifts.. Maybe this is something you are working on and if so, that's great and I will just bide my time until it is fixed.. Thanks so much!!!
Hi JudieB,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

The gift box is not available yet. You can see what is available in the first post of this thread and watch there for any new additions.
Closed Thread