Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2021, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
I had a ton of bait, years worth of it, and all of it has disappeared since this new update. 734551507 )
I just went back to my farms after working at a neighbors and my bait is back, my super neighbor had alerted me to no bait, so not sure whats up but thankfully my bait is back
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Id 724645916
When planting on my neighbours farm as a super neighbour, I go back to check on everything and all there I see is plowed field no planted seeds. I have cleared my memcache, what do I need to do now. It was working up until this morning
Hi Honeyg,
This is a known issue with the seeders. We have sent reports of this to the developers. Hopefully they will fix this issue soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:27 AM

Since the facility manager is now enabled, I notice I only have 1 pigsty. I know I had more than one, but thought I had put all but one into storage until I used all of the manure down to a reasonable amount and needed more. No pigs or pigsties there either. Farm ID number is 1004240240 . Thank you for your help
Judy-
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:29 AM

USER ID number ( 1171089203 ) On farm #18 I have a section that I can't Plow or anything. No matter what I do it won't work.
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:38 AM

User 1695990080
Hello. As a super neighbor the fields that I plant are not showing. After planting, when I go back to the farm I just planted, it shows a plowed field. This issue just started this morning.

Thanks to all for your hard work on this project, much appreciated!
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:39 AM

Default need help with game

Over this past week I have lost over half of my facilities. They haven't come back. How can I get them back? (Email removed)

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 20 2021 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Email removed
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy- View Post
Since the facility manager is now enabled, I notice I only have 1 pigsty. I know I had more than one, but thought I had put all but one into storage until I used all of the manure down to a reasonable amount and needed more. No pigs or pigsties there either. Farm ID number is 1004240240 . Thank you for your help
Judy-
Hi Judy,
I am not sure what you did with them I do not see any pigstys in your storage. You have pigs on farms 2 & 9 and 1 pigsty on one of those farms. That makes me think there was at least one on each of those farms. Find which farm of those 2 doesn't have a pigsty and try putting one on there and see if the pigs show in that pigsty.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebirds View Post
USER ID number ( 1171089203 ) On farm #18 I have a section that I can't Plow or anything. No matter what I do it won't work.
Hi Lovebirds is this section under any thing such as buildings, trees or flowers? If so then we can not help you with the layering there.
If it is in the open with nothing else on top then you will need to delete the plots in that area, restart your farms and delete any more that show up there, then repeat until none are left and then you should be able to replow and plant.
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce - no tools View Post
User 1695990080
Hello. As a super neighbor the fields that I plant are not showing. After planting, when I go back to the farm I just planted, it shows a plowed field. This issue just started this morning.

Thanks to all for your hard work on this project, much appreciated!
Hi Joyce,
This is a known issue with the seeders. We have sent reports of this to the developers. Hopefully they will fix this issue soon.
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota Sue View Post
Over this past week I have lost over half of my facilities. They haven't come back. How can I get them back? (Email removed)
Hi Lakota Sue,
Please do not include your email address as this is an open forum and anyone can get your email. We answer in the forums and do not send emails.

Please open your Facility Manager, then click in the funnel.

Be sure you have a filter set up like the picture:

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 22 2021 at 06:18 PM.
Closed Thread