Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2021, 01:20 PM

Default Missing Watermill

I have a missing Watermill on Farm No. 1. When I try to replace it , it says I can't put it there because I already have the Watermill there. This happened when they were working o the facilities. My Avitar has also been changed and I can't change it back to the way it was. Can you help me? All of my facility buttons are pressed to show all. Thanks

Lakota Sue
Old Mar 20 2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota Sue View Post

I have a missing Watermill on Farm No. 1. When I try to replace it , it says I can't put it there because I already have the Watermill there. This happened when they were working o the facilities. My Avitar has also been changed and I can't change it back to the way it was. Can you help me? All of my facility buttons are pressed to show all. Thanks

Lakota Sue
Hi Lakota Sue

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

We are aware of the issue with some watermills, they are on your farm but you cant see them due to the orientation of that item.
If you can see it in your facility manager then you can fill and send to storage from it.

The developers are aware of that problem but we dont know when they will work on it.

If you want to buy another Watermill (it is a coin item) you need to place it in another farm.

About your avatar appearence, you cannot change it yet and developers are still working on them.

You have the information in the first post, first page of this thread. You can scroll down that page and read the Quick List to help you.
Old Mar 20 2021, 01:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa
Red face

Thank you - breathing a sign of relief but last time I checked they had defaulted to their original setting. Is it an idea that we reset this each time we go to our farms?
Old Mar 20 2021, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Thank you - breathing a sign of relief but last time I checked they had defaulted to their original setting. Is it an idea that we reset this each time we go to our farms?
The options you choose should stay the way you set them the last time.

Try to set them the way you want and click in Update button. Then click in it again with the same settings to see if they stay for the next time.
Old Mar 20 2021, 01:57 PM

Default List of Required Items is broken

User Number -- 758228669

After the update this morning I can no longer copy the information on the list of require items. I am specifically accessing this list from the facility manager for all facilities by name. Please fix this bug in the latest update.

Tom Moulder
Old Mar 20 2021, 02:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
User Number -- 758228669

After the update this morning I can no longer copy the information on the list of require items. I am specifically accessing this list from the facility manager for all facilities by name. Please fix this bug in the latest update.

Tom Moulder
Hi Tom,
I am not sure what information you are trying to copy. There are somethings you can not copy and paste because it is limited in Unity. If you are trying to do it by right clicking to copy and paste and it doen't work try using the control C and Control V for the copy and paste. If that doesn't work then it is that Unity can't do it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2021, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tom,
I am not sure what information you are trying to copy. There are somethings you can not copy and paste because it is limited in Unity. If you are trying to do it by right clicking to copy and paste and it doen't work try using the control C and Control V for the copy and paste. If that doesn't work then it is that Unity can't do it.
I'll try to explain what I am doing here...

I start with the ingredient planner for all facilities with disabled products included. I swipe the entire list. I right click on the swiped list and select "copy" (I have also tried the CTRL keys with this new update today). I paste into a blank text file. after some regular expressions, I have a comma separated variable file that I import into Excel. I use the spreadsheet to keep track of my priorities and determine what to plan, tree and flowers to add as well as facilities to buy and place on my farm. I can send you a sample of the final spreadsheet if you would like. This worked fine up until today. Is there a way that I could access the previous version temporarily?
Old Mar 20 2021, 02:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

I start with the ingredient planner for all facilities with disabled products included. I swipe the entire list. I right click on the swiped list and select "copy" (I have also tried the CTRL keys with this new update today). I paste into a blank text file. after some regular expressions, I have a comma separated variable file that I import into Excel. I use the spreadsheet to keep track of my priorities and determine what to plan, tree and flowers to add as well as facilities to buy and place on my farm. I can send you a sample of the final spreadsheet if you would like. This worked fine up until today. Is there a way that I could access the previous version temporarily?
Hi Tmoulder,
Sorry, but no there isn't any way to access the previous version. The developers are aware of this problem and will see if they can fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2021, 03:04 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTownBono View Post
Why is my avatar different? The face and clothes are not mine.

?
Hi FarmTownBono,

Please supply your farm ID so your avatar issue can be checked. If you prefer you can send it in a private message to one of the forum moderators.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 20 2021, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Hi Tmoulder,
I sent you a private message about this.
Closed Thread