Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 11 2022, 06:18 AM
Account Not Linked

I have just noticed that the Taste of Chile service facility is not being worked, I have tried moving it, clearing memcashe and moving it but still is is not worked. The facility in question is on farm 37 and one of my Dance Studio's is also on that farm which is getting worked. Farm ID 633005329, any suggestion's would be most welcome, thank you in advance.
Old Jan 11 2022, 06:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I have just noticed that the Taste of Chile service facility is not being worked, I have tried moving it, clearing memcashe and moving it but still is is not worked. The facility in question is on farm 37 and one of my Dance Studio's is also on that farm which is getting worked. Farm ID 633005329, any suggestion's would be most welcome, thank you in advance.
Hi Grumpdad,

Did you load it to 100% today?
I've had a look at that facility on that farm and checked that facility 3 times, when I first looked it only had 600 left to be used, I checked again before it had time to complete a batch without someone working it and it had dropped again to 400 left. I can see that you have now reloaded it.
It does look like it has been worked, are still having problems with it?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 11 2022, 07:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

Did you load it to 100% today?
I've had a look at that facility on that farm and checked that facility 3 times, when I first looked it only had 600 left to be used, I checked again before it had time to complete a batch without someone working it and it had dropped again to 400 left. I can see that you have now reloaded it.
It does look like it has been worked, are still having problems with it?
Yes I refilled all facilities to 100% and they have been worked once since and the other 5 facilities in the NCC have been worked but not that one per the NCC manager, perhaps it is a problem with that? I will wait until the NCC has finished, move it to storage and return it to the farm and see if that helps?
Old Jan 11 2022, 07:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Yes I refilled all facilities to 100% and they have been worked once since and the other 5 facilities in the NCC have been worked but not that one per the NCC manager, perhaps it is a problem with that? I will wait until the NCC has finished, move it to storage and return it to the farm and see if that helps?
Hi Grumpdad,

The facility is being worked. Now that I know that you are looking in the NCC and not seeing the points being added to the Tastes Of Chili in there, I had a look at your NCC as that would a different problem. Points won't be added for service facilities until you load them, not when a friend works them.

We don't have real time information on points you earn, we can only see what you have when we look at your data. At the time of this post I can see for that facility you have 20061. Is that the amount you are seeing now?

Please reload the game and next time you load the Taste of Chili see if any points are added.

Please do not move or store any of the NCC facilities to put them on a different farm, that would cause you to abandon the contest and we won't be able to get you back into it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 11 2022, 08:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

The facility is being worked. Now that I know that you are looking in the NCC and not seeing the points being added to the Tastes Of Chili in there, I had a look at your NCC as that would a different problem. Points won't be added for service facilities until you load them, not when a friend works them.

We don't have real time information on points you earn, we can only see what you have when we look at your data. At the time of this post I can see for that facility you have 20061. Is that the amount you are seeing now?

Please reload the game and next time you load the Taste of Chili see if any points are added.

Please do not move or store any of the NCC facilities to put them on a different farm, that would cause you to abandon the contest and we won't be able to get you back into it.
Yes, I have just noticed that more points have been added, yes I will not move it until the competition end, thanks.
Old Jan 12 2022, 11:11 AM

I am wondering why I am always low on clams from the Farm Fishing Plant. I now own 8 facilities and 1 Turbo plant. I have now discontinued producing anything requiring clams. I see the number produced is at least half of the other products. Is there a way to get the number increased. Buying another plant is not a viable option at this time.
Old Jan 12 2022, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
I am wondering why I am always low on clams from the Farm Fishing Plant. I now own 8 facilities and 1 Turbo plant. I have now discontinued producing anything requiring clams. I see the number produced is at least half of the other products. Is there a way to get the number increased. Buying another plant is not a viable option at this time.
Hi mehansen

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

We got the Chilean restaurant during the last release and it uses clams too. You have 5 of them so that is why you could be short for clams.

You can ask for ingredients and that could help. And if you wish you can post in Suggestions asking to increase clams amount in the Fish Farming farm.

You cant start a new post in Suggestions, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jan 17 2022, 08:56 PM

You will probably need to move this: I have been a player for over 10 years and own all of the facilities, plus four trains, plus multi, multi, multi dairies and multi super dairies. And I never have enough milk to put everything out. It is madding that I cannot store enough milk to play the game at full strength. How about giving us more milk!!!!!! Even I am getting fed-up. By the way the notification for trains being ready has never worked. 100001369549899 Also unable to check the quote message in reply box.
Old Jan 17 2022, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
You will probably need to move this: I have been a player for over 10 years and own all of the facilities, plus four trains, plus multi, multi, multi dairies and multi super dairies. And I never have enough milk to put everything out. It is madding that I cannot store enough milk to play the game at full strength. How about giving us more milk!!!!!! Even I am getting fed-up. By the way the notification for trains being ready has never worked. 100001369549899 Also unable to check the quote message in reply box.
Hi Jan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
You have 24 dairy sheds and 8 super dairy sheds, but you have 44 farms, so there is room for you to add more. You can add more Holstien cows which if you put them in the Super dairy sheds will yield double the milk. You can harvest both types of dairy shed every 8 hours.

Additionally the ships and trains all carry milk if you use those.

If you want to make a suggestion about increasing milk production please post it in rtheSuggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2022, 01:18 PM

Default Marketplace

When I go to the marketplace there is no one there, I'v clean all cache's. The lanugage is set to English, I've try everything but nothing has work and on top of this my faclilty manager has stop showing whats is going wrong next, Need help

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending