Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2021, 02:57 PM

Thank you. Have you heard anymore? Is there anything more from yesterday. I realize the next to days are holidays. I just spend a lot of time playing Farm Town.
Old Dec 24 2021, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
Thank you. Have you heard anymore? Is there anything more from yesterday. I realize the next to days are holidays. I just spend a lot of time playing Farm Town.

We only know they are working on this problem since the release, they will probably update the Migration thread as soon as they get more information.
Old Dec 24 2021, 03:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Can not get on farmtown today. Have tried all the browsers that you recommend. nothing works
Old Dec 24 2021, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Yahn View Post
Can not get on farmtown today. Have tried all the browsers that you recommend. nothing works
Hi Helen Yahn

We are aware of this problem. Please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Old Dec 24 2021, 03:15 PM

Thank you!
Old Dec 25 2021, 12:05 AM

Cool Error message

Error message states..."An Abnormal situation has occurred: the Playerloop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it."

Please advise and thank you,

John
Old Dec 25 2021, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by body slammer View Post
Error message states..."An Abnormal situation has occurred: the Playerloop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it."

Please advise and thank you,

John
Hi John,
Just as it says, please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 25 2021, 10:40 AM
Account Not Linked

did they change something in the last couple days ? Thursday I could play the game and then Friday morning I could not.

Thank you
Old Dec 25 2021, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnunya View Post
did they change something in the last couple days ? Thursday I could play the game and then Friday morning I could not.

Thank you
Hi Jnunya,
I moved your post to the subjecct thread about loading problems.
Please read the announcement in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 25 2021, 08:38 PM

I am on the road and unable to load Farmtown on my laptop. I don't know if I'll have the same issue on my PC at home. I'll be home in another 24 hours. Will crop times be extended so I don't lose crops until I can play again?
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl