Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2011, 05:43 AM
Account Not Linked

I finally have my tracking down and also have changed how I plant long term crops so the red sprinkler is more useful in that sense. The 20 hour time frame change also helped. I don't like that they made me change the way I plant my farms but I can also live with it.

What I really don't like is the fact that I spent 45 FC for the brown sprinkler. I bought it a few months ago to not only water my neighbors' flowers, but also mine. Now it no longer does anything. I spent another 50 FC for the red sprinkler and the combined action of them is not useful at all for me on how I do my farms.

I don't think anything will change though. They are convinced we don't need the brown sprinkler since they expanded the waste time. I stand by my opinion that there are times I want to water my flowers without having to worry about if it is going to speed up the crops I have already planted but didn't irrigate for some reason or another. If I "inadvertently" water my flowers on that non-irrigated field I am not going to be able to irrigate that field again for another 20 hours even if (for example) the field is ready to harvest in an hour.

Last edited by Bonnie Jo; Sep 03 2011 at 06:00 AM.
Old Sep 03 2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
I finally have my tracking down and also have changed how I plant long term crops so the red sprinkler is more useful in that sense. The 20 hour time frame change also helped. I don't like that they made me change the way I plant my farms but I can also live with it.

What I really don't like is the fact that I spent 45 FC for the brown sprinkler. I bought it a few months ago to not only water my neighbors' flowers, but also mine. Now it no longer does anything. I spent another 50 FC for the red sprinkler and the combined action of them is not useful at all for me on how I do my farms.

I don't think anything will change though. They are convinced we don't need the brown sprinkler since they expanded the waste time. I stand by my opinion that there are times I want to water my flowers without having to worry about if it is going to speed up the crops I have already planted but didn't irrigate for some reason or another. If I "inadvertently" water my flowers on that non-irrigated field I am not going to be able to irrigate that field again for another 20 hours even if (for example) the field is ready to harvest in an hour.
I agree. Waste time is not the only concern. Why it's a big deal to leave the brown sprinkler is beyond me. All the other old, useless tools stay there. I have every seeder, for instance, taking up space.
Old Nov 08 2011, 10:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default OK, I'm stupid, kindly make me understand this freaking junk

What I'm referring to is [mod edit: outside link removed] weird piece of garbage. Can you take a look at the text, what's with all those confusing capital letters everywhere? :|

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 08 2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: removed link
Old Nov 08 2011, 10:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraBAnderson View Post
What I'm referring to is [mod edit: outside link removed] weird piece of garbage. Can you take a look at the text, what's with all those confusing capital letters everywhere? :|
Hello,

I have removed the link you supplied as outside links are not permitted to be posted in the forum without prior permission.

If you saw that link in any post in the forum it was probably spam, which we do our best to get rid of as soon as we can.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity