Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2015, 06:16 PM

Good morning.. FT teams
i got a question regarding dispatched trains..
i bought another 6 new trains.. beside my existing 10 to lessen the farms that i need to travel if i will help my neighbor with their posted facilities.. before if my neighbor have 10 farms to help i can go to the next 6 farm and the 7th to tenth the mayor will help it all out..
How come now that when i help i need to go to 7th farms and the next 8-10 the mayor will help.. instead of lessen the farms i need to travel if added up? 5 trains is no joke regarding fc + 1 in another farm ( i have 16 trains all in all dispatched)
Old Nov 29 2015, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunders storm View Post
Good morning.. FT teams
i got a question regarding dispatched trains..
i bought another 6 new trains.. beside my existing 10 to lessen the farms that i need to travel if i will help my neighbor with their posted facilities.. before if my neighbor have 10 farms to help i can go to the next 6 farm and the 7th to tenth the mayor will help it all out..
How come now that when i help i need to go to 7th farms and the next 8-10 the mayor will help.. instead of lessen the farms i need to travel if added up? 5 trains is no joke regarding fc + 1 in another farm ( i have 16 trains all in all dispatched)
Hi Thunders Storm,
The amount the mayor works past 10 cars doesn't change untill you have 2 trains with 10 cars each and then you land on the first farm and the mayor does all the rest. With the 10 cars the mayor works all but you have to go to each farm up to the last 30 - 40% so it varies with how many facilities are on each farm. Maybe you changed which farms you were going to or they changed/added facilities so instead of 7 - 10 then he worked 8 - 10.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2015, 06:44 PM

Taz.. same farm same neighbor i am helping.. with my previous ten dispatched trains.. i didn't change my routine.. adding another 5 trains to already 10 makes it 15.. +1 in another farm.. ( i didn't count the other one for i don't know if it counts all i need that to produce some more ingredients) if i remember correctly.. 1 trains is - 5% so if you have 10 trains it means half the time or 50% the farms the mayor will help.. 15 trains should be equal to 75% less farm travel time...now i am wondering if mayor just think that i have only 5 trains dispatched.. does the mayor disregards that i coupled ANOTHER 5 trains to the existing 10?
Old Nov 29 2015, 06:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz.. same farm same neighbor i am helping.. with my previous ten dispatched trains.. i didn't change my routine.. adding another 5 trains to already 10 makes it 15.. +1 in another farm.. ( i didn't count the other one for i don't know if it counts all i need that to produce some more ingredients) if i remember correctly.. 1 trains is - 5% so if you have 10 trains it means half the time or 50% the farms the mayor will help.. 15 trains should be equal to 75% less farm travel time...now i am wondering if mayor just think that i have only 5 trains dispatched.. does the mayor disregards that i coupled ANOTHER 5 trains to the existing 10?
Hi Thunders Storm,
When they added the train cars helping with the work. The first thing they did was to make it so the mayor did 50% for everyone even if you didn't have any train cars. So you start at 50% and each car added increased that 5%. S0 10 cars at 5% plus the 50% the mayor was already working takes it to 100% The only thing was you had to go to the farms until the amount left is between 30 - 40%. The amount varies. Adding train cars beyond 10 does nothing until you have 2 trains with 10 cars each.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2015, 07:16 PM

Taz..
so you mean to say it should be up to 50% even if i have 15 train cars dispatched attached to one turbo freight car? (this is what i have now)
BUT as i have said earlier instead of 50% now i need to travel more.. like in ten farms before i need to be at 6th farm and the mayor will do the rest.. Now i need to be in 8th farm before the mayor start working
Old Nov 29 2015, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz..
so you mean to say it should be up to 50% even if i have 15 train cars dispatched attached to one turbo freight car? (this is what i have now)
BUT as i have said earlier instead of 50% now i need to travel more.. like in ten farms before i need to be at 6th farm and the mayor will do the rest.. Now i need to be in 8th farm before the mayor start working
Hi Thunders Storm,
I don't know why it would change but it was not because of adding more cars to your train. Any cars beyond 10 until you get 2 trains going with at least 10 cars each, does nothing more because you can't get over the 100% it already is at. Again you need to go to 60 -70% of the farms and that is variable. If she added the new facilities from this release then that could have changed it, but adding additional cars would not change it.
Old Nov 29 2015, 07:41 PM

Dear Taz,
Thank you for your time :-*
That is my point.. maybe the mayor forgot that i just attached another 5 for my existing ten and reads that i only have 5 trains instead of 15 that is why i need to go through more farms now before he helps
Old Nov 29 2015, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Dear Taz,
Thank you for your time :-*
That is my point.. maybe the mayor forgot that i just attached another 5 for my existing ten and reads that i only have 5 trains instead of 15 that is why i need to go through more farms now before he helps
Hi Thunders Storm,
It only counts up to 10 cars. The other 5 or 6 do not count. When you go to work, are you having to click on individual facilities? No, because the mayor does 100% of the facilities on a farm. The only thing you have to do is go to the farm. If it was subtracting the percentage then you would have to be clicking on individual facilities to complete them.
This is from the Game Guide chapeter on Trains:
The Mayor will work 50% of your neighbors facilities for free. Each train car you have on your dispatched train will increase the amount worked by the Mayor by 5%, If you own 10 cars, then the Mayor will work ALL facilities for you.

If you have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 freight cars on each train the Mayor will complete all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm. If you do not meet this requirement then the Mayor will still help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms

So additional cars beyond 10 do nothing for working facilities until you go to 2 trains with 10 cars each.
Old Nov 30 2015, 03:29 AM

Default Facilities expired

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi MadamePonderosa

When you got the "expire message", were you working facilities from Wall requests, facebook home page or your friends timeline?

Also, can you remember from which regular facility and service facility you posted the jobs? Did you get the expire message trying to work from the same kind of facilities? Thank you
I'm going in through "show farmtown wall request".

I cant remember which facility and service now, but I know for sure that it is different ones I have posted every time. I always variate this.

I am also very sure that I work facility and service each time and dont accidently click twice on the same. I know it has to be a while between working all facilities (12hours?) so thats not the issue here.

Most of my neighbours are experienced ones as well, so we all know the drill

There is a different message if we try to work a facility twice in to short time. It then says "oops you have already helped" or something. But the message we get now is "sorry this request has expired" which should not be happening on fresh posts.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Nov 30 2015, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
I'm going in through "show farmtown wall request".

I cant remember which facility and service now, but I know for sure that it is different ones I have posted every time. I always variate this.

I am also very sure that I work facility and service each time and dont accidently click twice on the same. I know it has to be a while between working all facilities (12hours?) so thats not the issue here.

Most of my neighbours are experienced ones as well, so we all know the drill

There is a different message if we try to work a facility twice in to short time. It then says "oops you have already helped" or something. But the message we get now is "sorry this request has expired" which should not be happening on fresh posts.
Thanks for your information

Could you please try the following? If you receive the expire message working from wall requests, please try to work the facilities through your friends timeline and check if that works for you.
Closed Thread