Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2015, 07:04 PM

Thanks every one i will try opera and unistall chrome and reinstall I will try anything to get my fav game playing again
Old Nov 29 2015, 08:34 PM

Default Plow that works like other tools

I'm sure this is not the correct place for this post...please move if needed. All tools EXCEPT THE PLOW will seed, harvest, etc. on a strip of "land" that is much smaller than the tool is designed for. A 12 x 12 seeder will seed a strip that is only 1 x 12. The plow is the only tool that must have the size of the plow match the size of the area to be plowed. Our work would be much easier if the plow would work even if its working area overlapped the margins of the farm.
Old Nov 29 2015, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I'm sure this is not the correct place for this post...please move if needed. All tools EXCEPT THE PLOW will seed, harvest, etc. on a strip of "land" that is much smaller than the tool is designed for. A 12 x 12 seeder will seed a strip that is only 1 x 12. The plow is the only tool that must have the size of the plow match the size of the area to be plowed. Our work would be much easier if the plow would work even if its working area overlapped the margins of the farm.
Hi jeemersmom,
The plow does work like the other tools if you are working on a previous plowed area. The only time you need the different sizes of plow is if you are plowing new plots.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing how it works then please post it in the Suggestions section rather than the Feedback section. You can reply to a thread there that fits your suggestion, but you cannot start a new thread there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2015, 03:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Default The Value of Trees

Have you recently reduced the value of trees? Not so long ago, I had no problem keeping my facilities happy, now I can't seem to plant enough, and I've not added any new facilities for a long time, not one that matters anyway.
Lag has gone through the roof most days too, so I'm thinking my tree harvest might not be being counted. For example: 2 rows of ceder seemed to be enough for the longest time, then I need a little more. 3 rows did fine for a while, but now - suddenly - I have like 8 rows and they're not enough. Same with cashews, almonds, mangoes, avocados, and coconuts, and maybe a few others.
Old Nov 30 2015, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
Have you recently reduced the value of trees? Not so long ago, I had no problem keeping my facilities happy, now I can't seem to plant enough, and I've not added any new facilities for a long time, not one that matters anyway.
Lag has gone through the roof most days too, so I'm thinking my tree harvest might not be being counted. For example: 2 rows of ceder seemed to be enough for the longest time, then I need a little more. 3 rows did fine for a while, but now - suddenly - I have like 8 rows and they're not enough. Same with cashews, almonds, mangoes, avocados, and coconuts, and maybe a few others.
Hi Anna,
I hate to tell you this but the value of trees has not changed. The only change has been more facilities added that use more of those crops.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2015, 02:51 PM

i have a question is big pine worth more than the little one
Old Nov 30 2015, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Anna,
I hate to tell you this but the value of trees has not changed. The only change has been more facilities added that use more of those crops.
I can understand that, and I've dealt with that with some other trees. So have you changed the requirements of facilities recently? because I haven't added more than paper requirements for a long time, and though I've never seen ceder fence posts in my entire life as a rancher's daughter, I can see their value. I wish I could find some ceder pilings. I'd put them under my house.
Old Nov 30 2015, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i have a question is big pine worth more than the little one
Hi max river,
No both are the same value...each provides 1 pile of logs.
Old Nov 30 2015, 08:57 PM

ty taz for the info
Old Dec 01 2015, 02:55 PM

i also have that same problem even if allowed to design it is not allowing up to plow new plots. my bulldozer doesnt work on his farm either. if it matters my plow does show up in my tool box it just wont plow

i am also not able to get into store or my SN storage to get items to design with.
my crane doesn't work on his farm either so i can clear it off so can do the work my SN wants my help with

am we missing a step? he approved to do all of the options that poped up as choices when he SN me...
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity