Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 02 2021, 09:59 AM

Good day. It is now the second time on my daughters account that coins are disappearing. First time was last week when she was over 1 billion coins. When she logged in again, it dropped to 975 million... 25 million coins gone. She accumulate it back to over 1 billion, and today when she logged in, it dropped to 990 million again. Is it against policy to have more than 1 billion. She went up to 995 million again.. want to see tomorrow if it dropped again. chevon farm.jpg

Thank you
Old Jun 02 2021, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROEKI View Post
Good day. It is now the second time on my daughters account that coins are disappearing. First time was last week when she was over 1 billion coins. When she logged in again, it dropped to 975 million... 25 million coins gone. She accumulate it back to over 1 billion, and today when she logged in, it dropped to 990 million again. Is it against policy to have more than 1 billion. She went up to 995 million again.. want to see tomorrow if it dropped again. Attachment 24830

Thank you
Hi Broeki,
Has she bought anything from the store? Or filled her facilities? Or Plowed and planted? Any or all of those could explain the drop in coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2021, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Broeki,
Has she bought anything from the store? Or filled her facilities? Or Plowed and planted? Any or all of those could explain the drop in coins.
Hi Taz. No she bought nothing. She is a super worker on my farms and has done work there. Both times. Nothing was bought or planted. The facilities she have does not require coins to re fill. Except one, but won't need 25 mil to refill
Old Jun 02 2021, 04:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROEKI View Post
Hi Taz. No she bought nothing. She is a super worker on my farms and has done work there. Both times. Nothing was bought or planted. The facilities she have does not require coins to re fill. Except one, but won't need 25 mil to refill
Hi Broeki,
Any non-workable facility requires coins to fill. I am sorry, but we just don't have the data to be able to check this.
Please have her do the following:
Try clearing the memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This will not bring any coins back, but may stop this from happening.

If it doesn't stop then she will need to contact Support about it from her account. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2021, 06:31 PM

Thank you Taz. Appreciate the help and advice. Will help her with this and see where we land up. Thank's again and keep up the good work.
Old Jun 05 2021, 06:40 PM

Default Buying FC

Why can't I buy FC?
Spent what I had accumulated on the new facilities....
I have tried through different browsers, and when I update the expiry date on said card, and then the security number, it always says there is a problem, and try again later....
Very frustrating.
Old Jun 05 2021, 06:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowenlea View Post
Why can't I buy FC?
Spent what I had accumulated on the new facilities....
I have tried through different browsers, and when I update the expiry date on said card, and then the security number, it always says there is a problem, and try again later....
Very frustrating.
Hi Bowenlea,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash.
All transactions for purchasing Farm Cash are handled by Facebook. You will need to go to your settings in Facebook, then click on Facebook Pay in the left column to change the information on your card.
Old Jun 15 2021, 12:58 PM

Default FC

Why is our viewing FC activity limited to the last six months?
Old Jun 15 2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Why is our viewing FC activity limited to the last six months?
Hi John

That is the way the developers set it. If you want to suggest a change, please post it in our Suggestion section.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jun 29 2021, 11:01 PM

Unhappy Level up and dollars

I went from 83 to 165 since you have given any bonuses. Tonight you gave me $1. for 1 level up. I have never been given any special bonuses for all those levels I've gone up since you transferred to this format. This is wrong, very wrong. Will you please look into it for me?

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash