Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 21 2023, 03:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Question

This is Daphne Gipson How do I know when i buy another farm how do I know that it is coming from my coins and not my credit card card? i DO NOT Want my credit card use for until you have my permission Thank you! Another thing is it keeps telling me I need buy another Tree Shaker! I have so many of them and everytime I work with trees it tells me I need to use the tree shaker. Is this a montly thing or what. I think you all need to give me back some money for all the tree shaker I have bought! If this isn't fixed in a timely matter I will just quit playing Farmtown. I don't won't to quit but I will if I need to !!! Please get back with me ASAP !!!
Old Sep 21 2023, 03:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry

I am getting very angry and mad over this
Old Sep 21 2023, 07:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gipsondgd View Post
This is Daphne Gipson How do I know when i buy another farm how do I know that it is coming from my coins and not my credit card card? i DO NOT Want my credit card use for until you have my permission Thank you! Another thing is it keeps telling me I need buy another Tree Shaker! I have so many of them and everytime I work with trees it tells me I need to use the tree shaker. Is this a montly thing or what. I think you all need to give me back some money for all the tree shaker I have bought! If this isn't fixed in a timely matter I will just quit playing Farmtown. I don't won't to quit but I will if I need to !!! Please get back with me ASAP !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gipsondgd View Post
I am getting very angry and mad over this
Hi gipsondgd,

I have moved your posts to the thread about Land Upgrades which includes subjects on buying a new farm as that is your first question.

Land Upgrades/new Farm:
When you go to the Realtors and the window opens, look top left for the amount of coins and Farm Cash you have. The realtor offers you to buy with your in game coins or in game Farm Cash. As long as you have enough to cover that cost it will take the amount from which option you clicked buy on.

Payments:
Your credit/debit card are used when buying Farm Pass and when buying extra Farm Cash to add to your current amount of Farm Cash.
For example, if you opened the Bank you would see 4 different amounts of Farm Cash that you could buy. The 2 different payment methods show at the bottom. You have to click on one of those payment methods before you can buy that Farm Cash and you will always be asked to confirm the purchase.

Tools:
When you buy a tool, always put them into your storage. That way the game can see the tools you own and you will be able to use it on any of your farms via your toolbox. Go to each of your farms and show only the tools so that you can spot them quicker and place any tools that are on your farms into your storage. Then open your toolbox and any tools that are not greyed out are the ones that you own and can use on any of your farms.

You also need to make sure tools are in storage when you want to buy bigger versions of a tool, the game need so be able see which tools you own

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 22 2023, 11:36 AM

Default Farm Selector Manager

I am trying to rearrange my farms. I went into the Farm Selector Manager tool and set everything up the way I wanted it. I hit the "SAVE" button and it took me back into the game. But my farms had not been rearranged.

I am hoping that you can take a look at that and, when you have time, try to fix it. It's not high priority, I know, but just one of those little clean-up things that are fun to have when playing the game.

Thank you!
Old Sep 22 2023, 12:27 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettin' by View Post
I am trying to rearrange my farms. I went into the Farm Selector Manager tool and set everything up the way I wanted it. I hit the "SAVE" button and it took me back into the game. But my farms had not been rearranged.

I am hoping that you can take a look at that and, when you have time, try to fix it. It's not high priority, I know, but just one of those little clean-up things that are fun to have when playing the game.

Thank you!
Hi Gettin'by,

There is no Save button in the Farm Selector Manager.

After altering the order of your farms are you clicking the green check mark at the bottom of the window before you close the window?

If you are, while you are logged into the website, please try running your memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try once more.

If that doesn't help please also try logging out of the website and back in, then run it one more time, then try.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 11 2024, 06:15 AM

USER ID number is: 1169910871 Build No: 583
on my farm 18, i expanded it to 60x60. on approx 1/4 of it i have trees over flowers. i deleted all the crops because it wouldn't let me plant any more flowers on the expanded part of the farm (see right corner). it still wont let me plant them. i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. plz help? another question is ... if i have a 34x34 farm and i can't add anything else do to being over crowded, when i expand it, will i get more compacity so i can plant? tyia!
Old Feb 11 2024, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
USER ID number is: 1169910871 Build No: 583
on my farm 18, i expanded it to 60x60. on approx 1/4 of it i have trees over flowers. i deleted all the crops because it wouldn't let me plant any more flowers on the expanded part of the farm (see right corner). it still wont let me plant them. i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. plz help? another question is ... if i have a 34x34 farm and i can't add anything else do to being over crowded, when i expand it, will i get more compacity so i can plant? tyia!
Hi Carrie,
There is a limit to how many items ytou can add to a farm. That is based on the database size and that doesn't change just because you expand the farm.
That farm's database could be corrupted. I suggest you contact Support and let them look at this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor