Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 02 2022, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
I am having a problem with Pigs. I have repeatedly saved pigs for gifts and added then to "Animal items" but they do not appear there.
Hi Steve Kay

If you are on a farm with a Pigsty and you click in Store Animals button in your Gift box, then the pigs go to the Pigsty if it still have room for them. They do not go to your item storage.
Old Mar 19 2022, 03:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady
Question Escaping cows!!

I built a stone fence (which appears to no longer be available for purchase) around my cows' pasture. Now they are escaping between the sections! I moved all of the sections to be as close together as possible but they still get out! What can I do to keep them in?
Old Mar 19 2022, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
I built a stone fence (which appears to no longer be available for purchase) around my cows' pasture. Now they are escaping between the sections! I moved all of the sections to be as close together as possible but they still get out! What can I do to keep them in?
Hi Lessonlady

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

Before doing the following, be sure the animals are inside the section rounded with stone fences.

Please click in your Preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark to Freeze Animals option. Then click en the green check mark to save changes.
Old Mar 31 2022, 04:46 PM

been trying to buy llamas first they didn't appear and I reloaded then the two from earlier attempts showed but when I tried to select them it was as though I had clicked on grass moved icon but no effect on images of llamas now after I have reloaded again images are gone and attempts to buy fail
Old Mar 31 2022, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Harned View Post
been trying to buy llamas first they didn't appear and I reloaded then the two from earlier attempts showed but when I tried to select them it was as though I had clicked on grass moved icon but no effect on images of llamas now after I have reloaded again images are gone and attempts to buy fail
Hi Nancy

Check that you have an large empty space on the farm to place the animals you are buying.
If you cant highlight them, click in your preferences, the wrench, and unselect the option for Freeze Animals. That way the animals will go to other part of the farm and maybe you will be able to click on them easily.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another farm. Then reload your farm and see if you can purchase llamas and you can select them.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt work and you still have problems, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the farm after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Apr 01 2022, 09:05 AM

Smile Chicken Coop and Stable

I just purchased a new chicken coop and stable, when I go to put animals in them it says I have to each building on the farm which I do, ? why it states I haven't any on my farm # 30, the buildings are showing on the farm.
Old Apr 01 2022, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaFarrell View Post
I just purchased a new chicken coop and stable, when I go to put animals in them it says I have to each building on the farm which I do, ? why it states I haven't any on my farm # 30, the buildings are showing on the farm.
Hi Donna Farrel

I visited your farms and there are no animal sheds on your farm 30. Are you sure you purchased them? Asking this as Stables is a farmcash item and there is no data for a purchase today.

You have Chicken coops on your farms 3 and 5

Stables is placed on your farm 5
Old Apr 02 2022, 05:45 PM

Default Stable

What's the difference in the stables? BOTH hold 250 animals, BOTH are harvested in 2 days, yet a slight price difference? HELP!

Last edited by Lady Deanna; Apr 02 2022 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Put chicken coop and I meant to say stables
Old Apr 02 2022, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Deanna View Post
What's the difference in the stables? BOTH hold 250 animals, BOTH are harvested in 2 days, yet a slight price difference? HELP!
Hi Lady Deanna

Both Stables works the same way, they only have a different design and the price was determined by the developers.
Old Apr 05 2022, 02:03 PM

I have too many horses. I am positively drowning in horses and they won't stop coming from my trains, but I don't find them that useful and the fact that their facility requires cash makes it unattractive. Can I turn off the horses? Or does someone have any tips for horse management? LOL

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey