Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 16 2011, 07:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My gifting just started working about 15 minutes ago on Windows Vista.!!!

Also works in Chrome.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Kasper66; Nov 16 2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: more information
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:08 PM

Don't know if anyone else has reported this problem. Checked belts for fish after I fished my premium waters this morning, then came home and fished both regular and premium waters. I was showing several fish this morning within 25 fish of a new belt level. Did not receive a single salmon, crab, squid, lobster, grouper, yellowtail and several others, even though I fished 2 large seacoasts, 6 small seacoasts, 2 large lakes with boats, and the small premium lake, 2 ponds, and 2 large lakes without boat. Looks like I got no credit toward any belt fishing tonight, and I am not at black or brown belt on anything....

Are my waters that deficient in premium fish, or is the belt system still not working?

And yes, I do know where which fish come from, so please don't tell me that I cann't get salmon from ponds and lakes without boats, or squid from small seacoasts....

Thanks for looking at this!
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:10 PM

Thanks for Farm 12 and the new facilities and tools. What I would like to see is the amount of cheese increased. I am always running out of cheese. Thanks for making Farm Town the best game.
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Don't know if anyone else has reported this problem. Checked belts for fish after I fished my premium waters this morning, then came home and fished both regular and premium waters. I was showing several fish this morning within 25 fish of a new belt level. Did not receive a single salmon, crab, squid, lobster, grouper, yellowtail and several others, even though I fished 2 large seacoasts, 6 small seacoasts, 2 large lakes with boats, and the small premium lake, 2 ponds, and 2 large lakes without boat. Looks like I got no credit toward any belt fishing tonight, and I am not at black or brown belt on anything....

Are my waters that deficient in premium fish, or is the belt system still not working?

And yes, I do know where which fish come from, so please don't tell me that I cann't get salmon from ponds and lakes without boats, or squid from small seacoasts....

Thanks for looking at this!
I have reported that the fish belts are not working

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:48 PM

Question

Has any mod reported the gifting and exchange gifts problems?
Old Nov 16 2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosgal View Post
Has any mod reported the gifting and exchange gifts problems?
I believe the devs are aware of the problem and are working on it

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 16 2011, 09:03 PM

Add me to those who are not getting any change to the fishing belts. Recorded the amount to reach the next level for all fish. Fished water of all types. No change in the amounts.
Old Nov 16 2011, 09:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I was pleased yesterday when I could add another farm. I was glad yesterday when I could purchase and use the new service tools. But I am really disappointed today---because even after emptying my cache and macromedia I cannot exchange a gift for something that I can use on my farm. I went through this same issue from May til almost September of this year. I thought I would never have to worry about it again. Boy was I wrong--could I please get some insight on how to take care of this problem once again?????
Old Nov 16 2011, 11:00 PM

BAIT, I am having problems with bait in the refer clients. Is it supposed to take it out of the items I have? I lost all my bait when I filled the refer clients. One would assume that when I cash out I would have some in my rivers and ponds.. Am I mistaken to assume this?
Old Nov 17 2011, 12:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
When sending gifts the selection box does not expand to show all possible people to select. Can only see first three to select - top row.

Also, gift exchange not working at all. Only get what was sent!
Same here.
Closed Thread