Old Nov 23 2009, 07:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEVELOPERS!!!

Proud to be a Farm Town farmer!

Patiently waiting for some more land now...

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 23 2009, 07:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Love the new stuff, the game is even more fun now.

Any chance of some more new crop trees in a future release? Would love to have mulberry trees and nut trees (walnut, pecan, almond, hazelnut....) as an option. :-) (more land would be cool too)
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:21 AM

I am having a problem with my xp points disappearing. I worked a farm this morning(Monday nov 23) and had xp of 106984. when i went back to the marketplace...i was down over 300 to 106606. this has happened several times over the past couple of days.i have stayed on the farms i've worked until my avatar was done and all load lines cleared. I have saved my data intermittently throughout my sessions....nothing works. Please help
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:41 AM

I love the changes - makes the game interesting again but would really like some more land. I either have to not have homes and other goodies in order to have crops or have no crops in order to have a home and other goodies. Thanks for helping us have this problem. I do enjoy level 43 so much more than being stuck at 34.
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:49 AM

Where is the listing of all the changes. ie: new EX points and levels. I've looked high and low. It WAS here before now I can't find it. lol
love the new stuff btw. need more land to put it all on. hahaha
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:50 AM

I know this is temporary, but for those that are above level 34, our experience bars telling us how far we have to go to obtain the next level are not working. My daughters account does work but she is at level 32 and hasn't reached the new levels yet.

Hopefully this will get fixed as Im sure its not that tough of a fix, just hasnt been added to the code yet.

I also want to add that I think of the big updates you have done, this one by far has gone the smoothest of all. Congrats, you have outdone yourselves this time

Riverview plantation
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
they have not released anymore land. if you are past level 25 then you have all the land and the realtor office is not broken.
If you read what they wrote at the end of the post where they added more crops and levels they said that we would be needing more land now also. And they put a smiley face. Which means eventually they will be adding more land. Sad part for me though I am on level 60 which sadly means I am getting to the end of the game.....boo hoo. I have enjoyed it greatly. If at all FARMTOWN please add more levels then 60.
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhicks27 View Post
If you read what they wrote at the end of the post where they added more crops and levels they said that we would be needing more land now also. And they put a smiley face. Which means eventually they will be adding more land. Sad part for me though I am on level 60 which sadly means I am getting to the end of the game.....boo hoo. I have enjoyed it greatly. If at all FARMTOWN please add more levels then 60.
Yes i know that.. you don't need to tell me that.. i am at level 60 too, but still happy with the game.
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:58 AM

I received a message this morning from "Daniel" asking that I copy and paste to others. The message was "send message to all your friends by 11/29/09 and we would have 325,000 green farm cash". Did not pass message to others.
Old Nov 23 2009, 08:59 AM

love all the new options, thx! what about the more land issue? why can't we turn some items?
Closed Thread