Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2021, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLUVSFT! View Post
Thanks so much for all you are doing and have done. It was awesome to finally be able to work on facilities today. I am looking forward to the marketplace being back...thanks again for keeping on it.
Is there any time line for trains & ships or quests & NCC's? It is alright I am a very patient person and will wait...I have had no problem waiting for my favorite game features...just curious.

Thanks again for everything!
Hi TJLUVSFT!

Im sorry but we dont have a date for any of the features. But please go to the first post, first page of this thread from time to time as we update it as soon as new features are added .
Old Feb 20 2021, 04:40 PM

marymarcel

100000863516988 I ran memecache and rebooted modem and made sure my browser was updated which seemed to help some, but yes it is happening to all the farms I am a superneighbor on.

Thank ya!!
Old Feb 20 2021, 04:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
USER ID number 1469303127
can post facility work but unable to post ingredients
have cleared memcached. also logged out and back into FB and then back to FT.
Hi Missy Lou,
I just tried this and it is working for me.

What facility are you trying to send ingredient request from?
What happens when you try to do so?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 04:54 PM

i have tried a few. none would post. last one was hungarian restaurant to produce lesco for paprika. i click green check to request ingredients from friends then nothing. used to get box from fb like posting to work facs but that box not coming up
Old Feb 20 2021, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Missy Lou,
I just tried this and it is working for me.

What facility are you trying to send ingredient request from?
What happens when you try to do so?
i have tried a few. none would post. last one was hungarian restaurant to produce lesco for paprika. i click green check to request ingredients from friends then nothing. used to get box from fb like posting to work facs but that box not coming up
Old Feb 20 2021, 05:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Missy Lou,
If you are getting the pop up from Facebook for the posting facilities then you shough the one for ingredients posts as it is the same pop up. Did you try waiting a little bit to see if it comes up? I did notice it was a little slower.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 05:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

good morning, I just had my super neighbor successfully plant a crop. First using the harvest -plow (extent 10x10) which showed the plot plowed, so I experimented and used the 10x10 seeder to plant a plot of Hemp. Upon reloading that farm of course the plot was still showing plowed so the super neighbor then used the 10x10 Harvest-Plow-Plant and went back over that plot, the Hemp showed upon reloading that farm. The superneighbor now knows to make sure to use the Harvest-Plow-Plant tool even if the farm is showing as plowed..
Old Feb 20 2021, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i did but i'll keep trying. ty

tried again and waited 5 minutes no luck
Hi Missy Lou,
There is a limit of how many you can post of 5 per 12 hours. We do not have the warning message right now though. When you click to post it those are automatically added to the SHow Other Wall Requests part of the My Requests. So as soon as you click on the + you have posted 1. When it gets to 5 then you can not post any for 12 more hours.
It won't do any good for you try to do any now for 12 hours.
Old Feb 20 2021, 05:36 PM
Account Not Linked

User number 1419435523

My facility manager is missing. I can no longer access it either through the shortcuts bar, or the toolbox. Was this feature disabled again?
Old Feb 20 2021, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
User number 1419435523

My facility manager is missing. I can no longer access it either through the shortcuts bar, or the toolbox. Was this feature disabled again?
Hi FarmersWife,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't fix it then please clear your browser cache, close your browser then reload you farms. It will be slower loading the first time.
Closed Thread