Old Aug 26 2011, 06:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Thanks Jas, there is very little coverage on Aussie TV, I've tracked it on the net to a certain degree, but haven't heard from my friend today.
The storms wind field is about 430 miles wide.

Miami didn't have hurricane winds but they did have tropical storms winds then.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 26 2011, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
King of Wit... half the time. Could this be interpreted then as half a wit? Heh heh heh OMG SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? I'm turning into a Godzilla instead of a friendly gecko. I told you before...give me farm 11 and noone gets hurt.

Oh and for the record StoneFace. Keep up the good work. At least I can smile now in betweeen my misery.
common denominator between the smile of a baby, and the smile of an old person..... gas
Old Aug 26 2011, 06:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
yes its nothing to do with farmtown

it is on my block list as i believe it to be a data collecting scam
yep it is... and all it is to send gifts one at a time... a waste of time.. false advertising making you think new version of game
Old Aug 26 2011, 06:28 AM

Quote:
I dont think the mayor or tom the market dude will last untill next week so there might be job vacancies if the update dont come soon
What's the deal....

If you go to Slashkey - Jobs ..... there are openings for Farm Town game developers and programmers.... it seems the current ones no longer work for the company.

I also noticed that there are new members on Farm Town working their new farms 24/7 trying to get a Red Mansion and other stuff.... and reach level 235..... they claim that they are better farmers than us old timers, just because they are former game developers and programmers.

Old Aug 26 2011, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
common denominator between the smile of a baby, and the smile of an old person..... gas
And my kitten. See him go dreamy eyed and you know you gotta move fast.

Are we there yet?
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:20 AM

Quote:
What's the deal....

If you go to Slashkey - Jobs ..... there are openings for Farm Town game developers and programmers.... it seems the current ones no longer work for the company.

I also noticed that there are new members on Farm Town working their new farms 24/7 trying to get a Red Mansion and other stuff.... and reach level 235..... they claim that they are better farmers than us old timers, just because they are former game developers and programmers.

Your kidding right
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
What's the deal....

those jobs have been there a long time now the page may be outdated by years

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:52 AM

DANG! i was really expecting an update when i got up this morning. bummed that there isn't one i'm hoping it comes while i am at our state fair today. that way i can mess around with it when i get back. its been 2 weeks since i had crops in as i have been waiting for farm 11 so i can rearrange things before planting..
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:53 AM

Quote:
those jobs have been there a long time now the page may be outdated by years
actually, I was just trying to start a stampede to the Jobs page, to keep posters out of the Real Estate Office so I could buy #11 without a crowd that looks like a Wall Street Pit. (non-Aussie humor )
Old Aug 26 2011, 07:58 AM

I,m wondering why they are asking for new farm level names from 235 up when the new release comes out we should all level up alot and the names should already should have been picked...