Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2023, 09:08 AM

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. ( I have a terrible time doing anything in the forum...sorry.)
I tried FarmTown on my iPhone. I have the latest IOS version 17.1.1 and it is not working.
I am using the paid Puffing Browser. Years ago it used to work so I could do posts but has not for a long time. Since you said it now works I tried again. It loads but I get a small black rectangle box in the top left corner instead of it showing my farm. I get other stuff showing like all the ppl who have helped at the bottom and all the headings at the top.
Thanks for any help
Ann

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 22 2023 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Nov 22 2023, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Country Girl View Post
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. ( I have a terrible time doing anything in the forum...sorry.)
I tried FarmTown on my iPhone. I have the latest IOS version 17.1.1 and it is not working.
I am using the paid Puffing Browser. Years ago it used to work so I could do posts but has not for a long time. Since you said it now works I tried again. It loads but I get a small black rectangle box in the top left corner instead of it showing my farm. I get other stuff showing like all the ppl who have helped at the bottom and all the headings at the top.
Thanks for any help
Ann
Hi Ann,
As I understand it you do not have to use the Puffer browser as you can use any of the browsers. The only reason before that you had to use Puffer was because of Flash but that is no longer used for the game.
Please remember that the game is still not supported by the developers for mobiles, Ipads or tablets.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2023, 09:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Also Noticed when using the multiplanter when i switch between crops to be planted. trees pop up every time i change. didn't happen before.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2023, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Also Noticed when using the multiplanter when i switch between crops to be planted. trees pop up every time i change. didn't happen before.
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am not sure I understand what you are doing. The multiplanter has nothing to do with crops.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2023, 10:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
I am not sure I understand what you are doing. The multiplanter has nothing to do with crops.
the Combine harvest plow plant tool.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 22 2023, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
the Combine harvest plow plant tool.
Hi RomanticSoul,
Are you planting different crops on the same farm?
Are the trees showing up after you have selected a crop new crop to plant?

Are you using EX combnines or regular combines? If EX tools you will need to switch to a regular tool, then look in the lower right corner for the eye icon. If it is not red then click on it once to change it to red.
Old Nov 22 2023, 11:46 AM

Level:
XP:

I have e purchase 46x46 Expansion for Farm 45 and I cannot purchase the next Expansion. I keep getting the message that I cannot purchase this Expansion until I have purchased 46x46.
Old Nov 22 2023, 12:13 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
Are you planting different crops on the same farm?
Are the trees showing up after you have selected a crop new crop to plant?

Are you using EX combnines or regular combines? If EX tools you will need to switch to a regular tool, then look in the lower right corner for the eye icon. If it is not red then click on it once to change it to red.

didn't happen before this last update. Never saw trees when harvesting planting and plowing multiple crops.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tools used 1.jpg (22.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg tools used 2.jpg (22.8 KB, 3 views)

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 22 2023, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
I have e purchase 46x46 Expansion for Farm 45 and I cannot purchase the next Expansion. I keep getting the message that I cannot purchase this Expansion until I have purchased 46x46.
Hi 3 C Acres,
I have checked and you bought the 44 x 44 expansion but you have not bought the 46x46. That one should still be showing listed when you go to the Realtor.
Old Nov 22 2023, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
didn't happen before this last update. Never saw trees when harvesting planting and plowing multiple crops.
Hi RomanticSoul,
Sometimes settings get changed with a release. Please do as I said to fix it back to hiding all but what you are working on.
You might want to check your preferences too and make sure you do not have Auto Select Tools checked as that can cause this.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 22 2023 at 01:33 PM.
Closed Thread