Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 10 2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatoni View Post
Shellgirlmtl, that makes sense. Eventually, you get past that tho, I did.
Yes I know... I do say in my note "... All the players who have more than 2,147,000,000 xps are stuck at 2,147 M..."

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Feb 26 2016, 06:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Non Ingredients for Me

Why would fresh and seawater bait I receive through a dan bonus go to non ingredients? I have both fresh and seawater bodies on my farms.
Old Feb 26 2016, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tater View Post
Why would fresh and seawater bait I receive through a dan bonus go to non ingredients? I have both fresh and seawater bodies on my farms.
Hi Darth,
Dan bonuses for bait go into your storage and not to the waters. They would be in your non-ingredients if you do not own the Fishing Supplies Shop. If you have that facility then you can load that bait into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2016, 09:23 PM

Angry You keep changing the rules

Two weeks ago, it was 8 farms needed to see the status of crops on all farms. Now you've changed it to 9 farms.

I am finished spending real money on farmtown. You guys have gotten greedy and you are losing players.
Old Feb 26 2016, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by herblady View Post
Two weeks ago, it was 8 farms needed to see the status of crops on all farms. Now you've changed it to 9 farms.

I am finished spending real money on farmtown. You guys have gotten greedy and you are losing players.
Hi Herblady,
I am sorry, but the number of farms needed to be expanded to see the crops status on all farms has not changed.
From the Dec 4th, 2013 release when the All farms part of the Farm Stats was first released:
7. Farm Stats tool Improvement: You can now select which specific farm (or All farms) you want to get the stats from, this option may be enabled or not for the different product categories based on the size of your farms, here are the rules, to get:

-Fish stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 5 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Animals stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 6 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Flowers stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 7 farms at 28 x 28 or bigger required
-Tree stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 8 farms at 30 x 30 or bigger required
-Crops stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 9 farms at 32 x 32 or bigger required
-All Products stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 10 farms at 34 x 34 or bigger required
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2016, 06:48 AM

Default timing on gifts

It appears that I can only store items in my gifts received area for a certain number of days. People give me fuel and I use it when I refuel. But now it is dropping off before I have a chance to use it. However, if I put it in storage, I cannot use it as fuel; I can only sell it for practically nothing. If you are going to set a time limit on gifts, at least allow me to store the fuel and then use the fuel when I need it.
Old Feb 27 2016, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherd1 View Post
It appears that I can only store items in my gifts received area for a certain number of days. People give me fuel and I use it when I refuel. But now it is dropping off before I have a chance to use it. However, if I put it in storage, I cannot use it as fuel; I can only sell it for practically nothing. If you are going to set a time limit on gifts, at least allow me to store the fuel and then use the fuel when I need it.
Hi cherd1

If you have too many gifts in your gifts box then you should receive a warning message about the box is full when you try to add more gifts to it.

About the fuel tanks as gifts you can store them and they will be counted when you refuel. The only time the screen for refuelling shows up fuel tanks as gifts is if you have them in your gift box.

If you want to test this, open your storage and take note how many fuel tanks you have from refinery, how many from gifts and then open your gifts box and check how many you have there.

Then go to refuel, but only to check the amounts, DO NOT refuel if you dont need, check the amounts and then click en the X in the right upper corner.

If you have fuel tanks in your gifts box the amount will be showed in "gifts from friends"
The amount showed in "from refinery" adds up the fuel you have in storage that you stored from your refinery AND the gifted fuel you stored from your gift box.
Old Feb 27 2016, 10:30 PM

Default Gifting

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE consider adding a "Gift All" button to the Send Gifts screen. A MAJORITY (20-30 minutes with slow satellite internet and low bandwidth) of my daily game play is taken up by constantly reloading to send 50 gifts at a time (once or twice daily). Also, why is it that sometimes I can return gifts every 24 hours, and sometimes it may be 2-3 days before I can return more?
Old Feb 28 2016, 12:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE consider adding a "Gift All" button to the Send Gifts screen. A MAJORITY (20-30 minutes with slow satellite internet and low bandwidth) of my daily game play is taken up by constantly reloading to send 50 gifts at a time (once or twice daily). Also, why is it that sometimes I can return gifts every 24 hours, and sometimes it may be 2-3 days before I can return more?
Hi James,
I am sorry, but the 50 gift limit per time is a Facebook requirement, so that can't be done.
The time limit for sending gifts or returning gifts is 8 hours and not 24 hours. That 8 hours can be cut down with the gifting tools from 8, to 6, 4, or 2 hours Not sure why you aren't able to send them unless it is just that the names do not show back on the list you are using.
Old Mar 01 2016, 10:54 AM

Default Those dots

Can you be a little clearer about what the Green, Blue and the Red dots are for?

For example I have a red dot and that is for the Super Neighbor and I do know what that is for.

I don't have a blue dot and I also don't have a clue that that is for at all

I have a Green dot and I also don't have a clue what that is for at all either.

Thanks, that stuff in my opinion should be in the guide that is here in the first set of stuff, in my opinion and it is not, or at least I can't fine it.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity