Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Looks like flowers aren't working right either. I'm showing all my white roses ready at farm 10 but they have over 4 hours left. Marigolds have over 4 hours left at the same farm but they do not show as ready.
The flowers became ready and were harvested and now they don't show as being ready. The 9 crops and 5 harvested fields on farms 2 and 4 are still showing.
Old Feb 11 2016, 02:36 PM

Keep losing main frame connection and when I try to hire at the marketplace everyone disappears. I have cleaned memecache,cache,browser and Adobe.
Old Feb 11 2016, 04:33 PM

Farm Stats seems to be working better than it did, but it still won't clear the items you have already harvested, chopped, etc. until you reload.
Old Feb 11 2016, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Keep losing main frame connection and when I try to hire at the marketplace everyone disappears. I have cleaned memecache,cache,browser and Adobe.
Hi petals,
Please try all the suggestions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
If that doesn't help please post a reply in that thread and we will see what other things you can try.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2016, 03:30 AM

I love the mobile lookout tool. That makes it so much easier when you are a sn to big farms and not having to check each farm to see what is ready and the wait for loading thanks for the tool..
Old Feb 12 2016, 04:34 AM

Are there detailed instructions on how to use the Mobile Lookout tower? It said to put it in storage so it would work, but I haven't managed to figure out how to make it work. More instructions would help me, for sure.
Old Feb 12 2016, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csveale View Post
Are there detailed instructions on how to use the Mobile Lookout tower? It said to put it in storage so it would work, but I haven't managed to figure out how to make it work. More instructions would help me, for sure.

Hi csveale

You have information about the new tool in our Game Guide in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6043214

It was released because of when you visited your superneighbors farm you didnt have the option to see Show work info. so you had to go through all their farms looking for available work.

With this tool you are now able to see in blue only farms with work available. Just go to your superneighbors farm, click in Show names and then in Show work info button and then close. That way the farm grid will show you in blue only farms with work available.
Old Feb 12 2016, 06:27 AM

The bottom of the first post states there are no known issues. I am still showing harvested fields and crops, in the farm stats window, where there aren't any.
Old Feb 12 2016, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfern47 View Post
cost might not be a problem for you, but it is for many on a fixed income, elderly and disabled people!
yes and i am about to have to give up farm town the only game i play because it is getting too overpriced for me. I am on a low ss income and cannot buy anymore and the cost for farms have gone out of sight for me. I am unable to get the last two farms, so disgusted and will soon be dropping out. The fun is out of it now only people that can purchase farm cash can stay in now.
Old Feb 12 2016, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Shows that my trees are finish e.g Coconut tree in 4 farms, but when I go to harvest, their not! Not finished in 1,4days.

Yes, I've checked that its hatch for ready "now".

Says coconut tree is ready on farm 21,25,26,23 but their really not.
Hello, I am also finding the same problem, hope they get it fixed soon.
Closed Thread