Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2020, 07:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
forget about google chrome for now... its so much easier to download Opera, where you CAN send and receive gifts.. one day google chrome may update and fix the problem they caused but until then you do have an alternative..

I notice chrome just did update to Version 80.0.3987.149 and was hoping it was fixed, but still getting same problem
Old Mar 19 2020, 08:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
I notice chrome just did update to Version 80.0.3987.149 and was hoping it was fixed, but still getting same problem
Hi anotherfarmer,

As you already know, we are aware of the issues with Chrome at this time. We update the following post when we get more information. If what is listed there did not help you with Chrome you will have to use another browser in the meantime, so please keep any eye on that post as this thread is just for feedback on the new release items. Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132 - Gift error

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 19 2020, 02:32 PM

Thanks so much for the train manager! I love it!
Old Mar 19 2020, 04:57 PM

Default New Train Station

My question is - Can we put our trains in storage and just access them thru here or do they have to remain on the farms?
Old Mar 19 2020, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrichmond View Post
My question is - Can we put our trains in storage and just access them thru here or do they have to remain on the farms?
Hi sdrichmond

If you put your trains in storage you cant dispatch, boost and unload any of them.
Old Mar 19 2020, 07:41 PM

i have a question I can't accept any friends or gifts I have looked it up and did everything Google said to do and nothing has worked any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated
Old Mar 19 2020, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by karencrim 8869 View Post
i have a question I can't accept any friends or gifts I have looked it up and did everything Google said to do and nothing has worked any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated
Hi Karencrim,
As Raul stated in the release notes:
Known Issues:

- The latest version of Chrome is causing the game integration with Facebook to fail in most areas:

a) You can not accept gifts or boost trains
b) When posting facilities or requesting ingredients your post will appear on your friends Facebook profiles but not in their My Request tab inside Farmtown
c) When sending train boost request, after you click the 'Done' button the game will reload itself

You can find more details about this in the following link to the announcement at the top of each section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9

If you wish to post more about this please reply to the Help & Support thread about gifts:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 19 2020 at 07:51 PM.
Old Mar 19 2020, 08:06 PM

The only browser that I have found that every aspect of FT works correctly, is Opera. Give it a try if you haven't already done so.
Old Mar 19 2020, 08:16 PM

Thanks but why havent I been able to collect my gifts for the last 3 weeks????//
Old Mar 19 2020, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindanana View Post
Thanks but why havent I been able to collect my gifts for the last 3 weeks????//
Hi Lindanana,
As Raul stated in the release notes:
Known Issues:

- The latest version of Chrome is causing the game integration with Facebook to fail in most areas:

a) You can not accept gifts or boost trains
b) When posting facilities or requesting ingredients your post will appear on your friends Facebook profiles but not in their My Request tab inside Farmtown
c) When sending train boost request, after you click the 'Done' button the game will reload itself

You can find more details about this in the following link to the announcement at the top of each section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9

If you wish to post more about this please reply to the Help & Support thread about gifts:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread