Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 29 2023, 08:05 PM

Thumbs down Disable Train?

How do I disable trains? I've got ships disabled and I can't see how to get rid of trains. Don't want others trains.
Old Jul 29 2023, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
How do I disable trains? I've got ships disabled and I can't see how to get rid of trains. Don't want others trains.
Hi LisaScobee,
There isn't any way to disable trains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 30 2023, 12:17 PM

Default working Super Neighbor trains

Just checking why when on a SN farm doing their trains, that all show Unknown rather than names? Is this another glitch that came when FB deactivated FT?
Old Jul 30 2023, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug View Post
Just checking why when on a SN farm doing their trains, that all show Unknown rather than names? Is this another glitch that came when FB deactivated FT?
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
As they are not your neighbors then they show as unkown. However if there is a picture you can hover over that and see their name.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2023, 01:51 PM

I'm not able to boost my train.... any suggestions?
Old Jul 31 2023, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdwok View Post
I'm not able to boost my train.... any suggestions?
Hi vdwok

What happens when you try to boost it?

Which train are you trying to boost? In which farm is it placed?
Old Jul 31 2023, 11:09 PM

When I click on boost trains, my list of neighbors does not come up.... its on farm 18, the one with 10 cars
Old Jul 31 2023, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
When I click on boost trains, my list of neighbors does not come up.... its on farm 18, the one with 10 cars
Hi Vdwok,
You need to use the train manager to do the boosts. The Boost button in the train itself does not work.
Old Aug 07 2023, 08:41 PM

It still isn't letting me boost my train. I click on boost train and click on the neighbors I want to send it to then hit the send button and nothing happens... I'm sure its something I'm doing wrong but I cant for the life of me figure out what it is....
Old Aug 07 2023, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It still isn't letting me boost my train. I click on boost train and click on the neighbors I want to send it to then hit the send button and nothing happens... I'm sure its something I'm doing wrong but I cant for the life of me figure out what it is....
Hi vdwok,
The only way you can boost your trains is through the train manger. Clicking on the individual train itself on a farm does not work for that.
If you are doing them through the train manager then they are going to the neighbors you requested the boosts from.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working