Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 22 2023, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
I will do that, thank you.
How reliable is the part on priviledges in farm pass that indicates that my non-workables have been worked again. It says they are done, but there is no information about who did them in the activity log. Also if they were done, wouldn't the current utilization all be 80% or less? They are all showing 85-86% and I suspect that might be the normal utilization in one day.

Hi Enigmacross

I'm not sure why you are not seeing who worked your non workable facilities. Mine were worked this early morning and my neighbor's name is showing up in the Activity panel below the game screen.
You need to reload the game and then uncheck all options except for Products, as the non workable shows up for that option and not for Facilities option.

Mine were showing 80% and we have tested them in the past to see if there was a problem. But we will have an eye on them to test again when possible.
Old Dec 22 2023, 05:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Enigmacross

I'm not sure why you are not seeing who worked your non workable facilities. Mine were worked this early morning and my neighbor's name is showing up in the Activity panel below the game screen.
You need to reload the game and then uncheck all options except for Products, as the non workable shows up for that option and not for Facilities option.

Mine were showing 80% and we have tested them in the past to see if there was a problem. But we will have an eye on them to test again when possible.
Thanks,
It did work, somehow I was getting mixed messages about whether they had been done or not. In the end a neighbour did show up in my activity panel as having done them and the utilization dropped to 60%, so I'm happy now.
Thanks for your patience.
Old Dec 22 2023, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
Thanks,
It did work, somehow I was getting mixed messages about whether they had been done or not. In the end a neighbour did show up in my activity panel as having done them and the utilization dropped to 60%, so I'm happy now.
Thanks for your patience.
Great and you are welcome Enigmacross
Old Dec 31 2023, 11:23 PM

I was watching the countdown for the Farm Pass tonight (high light of my New Years Eve) It reached 0 and the pass never appeared. I did a memcache, still no pass. It is 12:21 AM and like Santa, the pass is no where to be seen. Is it going to becoming out today? Thanks Pam (ps- HAPPY NEW YEARS)
Old Dec 31 2023, 11:23 PM

There's no new Farm Pass. And crops that were irrigated are showing they aren't. Are the Gremlins loose again?
Old Dec 31 2023, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
There's no new Farm Pass. And crops that were irrigated are showing they aren't. Are the Gremlins loose again?
Hi Poof,
This has happened with the Farm Pass at the end of the year now since it started. It will be back in the morning.
For your irrigation problem I am not seeing this. Please post details in the thread about the crops rather than here:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594618
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2023, 11:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Farm Pass Disappeared!

Please do not panic as this has happened every year since the Farm Pass began.

It will be back in the morning.

There is no need to post about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2023, 11:51 PM

Question

What time/time zone "in the morning" please?
Old Dec 31 2023, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
What time/time zone "in the morning" please?
Hi LisaScobee,
Sorry I don't have an answer to how long it will be before it comes back.
Old Dec 31 2023, 11:55 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
Sorry I don't have an answer to how long it will be before it comes back.
What timezone is the game/developers in? Just curious.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs