Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 18 2023, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
This has happened several times since we went off FB. When I finish Quests sometimes it only credits me 1 farm cash when I know I earned 2 FC. I finished enough Quests to earn 2 FC on 9/15. Last night I stayed up all night to finish my 8 Quests and when I logged the 8th one I went to my DR appointment. When I came home there were only 7 completed. This is the second time this has happened recently. Thank you.
Hi Jungle Ed

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Let me try to explain what happened as it has nothing to do with the game out of Facebook.

Last week you collected your cash on September 11, at 12:49 eastern time.

You then completed your first quest for this week, that same day at 14.49 eastern time.

Today, September 18, you collected your cash at 15:41 eastern time, so that first quest had already dropped off the chart. That is why you only got 1 cash instead of 2.

Quests are only good for 7 days to the second, then they dropp off the chart.

We always recommend to not complete the first quest for the new week till the next day after collecting cash. That way, in case you have a problem or you cant enter the game on time, you will still have time and that first quest will not drop off the chart till the next day.

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 18 2023 at 03:18 PM.
Old Sep 21 2023, 09:00 AM

Default Not the right answer

I earned the FC It said I had completed 13 Coop quests and 7 quests a couple days later. I did not receive my bonuses. There are a bunch of people posting the same problem in the FB groups. I know what I did on my farms. This response is unacceptable.
Old Sep 21 2023, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I earned the FC It said I had completed 13 Coop quests and 7 quests a couple days later. I did not receive my bonuses. There are a bunch of people posting the same problem in the FB groups. I know what I did on my farms. This response is unacceptable.
Hi Jungle Ed,
I am sorry, but you did not get the 2 FC because you did not collect in time before quests had dropped off the list of completed ones. Quests are only on that list from the time the last step is completed (not when you collect the coins) for 7 days exactly. If a quest is completed at 7:45 on Thursday it goes on thelist of completed until 7:45 the next Thursday or until you collect the FC which ever comes first.
You can find the rules for how the quests work and the rules for collecting the FC in the Game Guide Chapter 28 about Quests:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2023, 03:28 PM

I got cheated!
Old Sep 24 2023, 03:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I got cheated!
Hi Jungle Ed,
I am sorry, but you were not cheated. In the case you presented the 13th quest had dropped from the list almost an hour before you collected your FC.

Be sure before you try to collect, at the time you are ready to collect that it is showing 13 complete for co-op quests or 8 completed for the regular quests before you click to collect. That was not what you would have seen had you looked at the time you went to collect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2023, 10:02 PM

While doing coop quests on my husband's account I tried to send a neighbor the (1) carbonated water they needed and it said he didn't have enough. I checked his storage and he has almost 51K carbonated waters. Any idea what's going on w/that? I've run into the same sort of issue on my own acct when I try to collect something I need from a neighbor's quest and it says they don't have enough. If it was something odd I'd believe it but when it's something like apples I really have to wonder!
Old Sep 25 2023, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
While doing coop quests on my husband's account I tried to send a neighbor the (1) carbonated water they needed and it said he didn't have enough. I checked his storage and he has almost 51K carbonated waters. Any idea what's going on w/that? I've run into the same sort of issue on my own acct when I try to collect something I need from a neighbor's quest and it says they don't have enough. If it was something odd I'd believe it but when it's something like apples I really have to wonder!
Hi GrammieRee,
Not having access to your husband's account data the only thing I can think of would be he didn't have enough regular Carbonated water to be able to send it. You can not use gifted items when helping in a quest. As far as for your trying to get apples from someone it could very well be they were out or didn't have enough.
Old Sep 25 2023, 11:13 PM

Default Thank you again, Taz!!

I didn't realize you couldn't use gifted items to help in a quest, and I'm sure that's exactly what the issue was!

As for the other things, some of my neighbors don't have very many farms so yes, I suppose it is possible that they really don't have any apples or other common items. It's just frustrating after searching so many people's quests and you finally find what you need but they don't have enough..

But I just have to say how very much I appreciate that you are always able to answer my questions! Thank you, Taz! You're awesome!!
Old Sep 27 2023, 08:27 AM

Default Question about quests and also big sea coast

Hi,

My Farmer Squeak farm just got a quest requiring cucumber, ginger and yellowtail. She went to my farm and harvested both crops and did my large sea coast fishing. None of those things showed as being completed in the quest. So I bought her a large sea coast of her own. She fished it dry but the yellowtail still isn't showing on her quest.

I know I need to try clearing my memcache but I always lose that URL. I'll be happy to try that - and a request for those of us who tend to lose things would be to put the memcache link somewhere easily available in the app.

Aside from that - any idea why this quest isn't working? In the past, Squeak has been able to harvest crops on my farm and get Quest credit for them.

Thanks so much.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 27 2023, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hi,

My Farmer Squeak farm just got a quest requiring cucumber, ginger and yellowtail. She went to my farm and harvested both crops and did my large sea coast fishing. None of those things showed as being completed in the quest. So I bought her a large sea coast of her own. She fished it dry but the yellowtail still isn't showing on her quest.

I know I need to try clearing my memcache but I always lose that URL. I'll be happy to try that - and a request for those of us who tend to lose things would be to put the memcache link somewhere easily available in the app.

Aside from that - any idea why this quest isn't working? In the past, Squeak has been able to harvest crops on my farm and get Quest credit for them.

Thanks so much.
Hi Susan,
I moved your post to the thread about quests.
Did they have the Employee lifeline? If not then harvesting on your farms will not work.
If they did then remember that they only get a percentage of what they harvest, so they have to harvest much more than they need for the quest.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline