Old Apr 22 2013, 06:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
You'll also want to make sure the "settings" in Flash Player has the slider under the file folder with the green arrow all the way to the right. It resets itself to only part of the use of local data storage at random intervals.This should solve part of the problem. Even so, it still takes longer than it should to move to the next farm even if we've done both those things. I keep having problems with it taking a whole 2 minutes just for a river bridge to load - that used to load with no lag - when moving to my 4th farm.
If the farms are layered/stacked or have tons of stuff on them, it's going to take a longer time to load than normal. If I am working a loaded farm, I turn everything off when working, then turn flowers or trees on and off one by one as I need to check them for work, if I'm hired for them. if not I leave everything off. This works similar to the dim feature with 'hidden' checked and it does speed up the transfer times from farm to farm.

Keeping your computer cleaned and up to date, MORE than just cleaning the memcache and browser cache, helps too. If you can, add more RAM memory and don't multitask, except for using itunes or another music player. Any other programs running will sap your processing speed. A lot of these 'page-turning' problems are in the computer, not in the game.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 22 2013, 09:48 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
anyone having issues being able to click/drag your farm? i hate that little star looking thing... and my click/drag is not working. i am on win 7, use chrome (but its happening with FF also). i have updated settings for my mouse, and its brand new. works fine on everything else....
I had problems where I could not zoom in and out with the mouse in ft...worked fine in fb...so I changed my microsoft mouse for a cheap one and its worked fine ever since!!! and all the trouble started after an update for the microsoft mouse!!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 22 2013, 10:46 PM

Angry Disappointed AGAIN! Need LEVELS/FC PLEASE!

Once more there are a multitude of FC items and no new levels FC to be earned.

When, when, when will the developers give us looooong-term players who have 50, 60, 70, 100+ million XP a bone? We can't buy anything and get verrrrry frustrated with the lack of respect for us.

Time to give us at least 32 levels/FC EVERY update. Then we at least have to decide what we want to spend it on. As it is we just go to sleep with every update. 25 FC every 90 days doesn't cut it. Last FC update I bought NOTHING! Want the next sprinkler but it cost 50 FC, or the 8x8 H-P but that takes 100 FC. So I have to wait 1 & 1/2 year to buy these TWO items. CRAZY!

PLEASE!
Old Apr 22 2013, 11:11 PM

Level:
XP:

i read all the fixes and have read up to the last two pages here... wondering are we supposed to be getting coins for watering for neighbors?? i'm not soo just wondering.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 23 2013, 12:05 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i read all the fixes and have read up to the last two pages here... wondering are we supposed to be getting coins for watering for neighbors?? i'm not soo just wondering.....
after doing 4 neighbors farms i finally got paid for one.. are the bonuses for working from the market paying you now ?? when i clicked on one today it said it was expired and another just vanished... hmmmm

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 23 2013, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Watering for a neighbor gets you 1000 coins. That was never broke that I know of and no one has posted about it being broke.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2013, 02:46 AM

Level:
XP:

re watering, you actually have to uncover flowers in preferences and use the brown sprinkler to get the 1,000 coins...if flowers are not uncovered ft will tell your there is nothing to water on the farm...

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 23 2013, 07:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Default farm not irrigated

Reporting once again that sometimes sprinkling a farm does not kick in. This has happened to me a few times now and I'm sure that it was sprinkled.

If you want more info about what happens on my farms, ask me. I won't bore you with the details but if more info would be appreciated I will gladly supply it.

Oh, btw, the mod edit in the new release needs to be a brighter colour so it stands out enough to catch reader's attention. I knew it was there and still had to really scan to find it.
Old Apr 23 2013, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
On the contrary. It is quite fair if you consider that we needed to buy the regular bottle machine and regular drive through to enable the all buttons for the those factories. They did the same thing with the services - released 2 regular carts and checkouts and then 2 turbo carts and checkouts. They are merely being consistent and to make sure those who can buy a ton of farm cash do not have an unfair advantage, they are continuing to release them just 2 at a time.
I will disagree. It took two devices to get all the services handled. This time when buying both tools, we get a small percentage. No, I do not see this as fair in any way at all. I would expect consistency or at least a little up front disclosure.
Old Apr 23 2013, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
I will disagree. It took two devices to get all the services handled. This time when buying both tools, we get a small percentage. No, I do not see this as fair in any way at all. I would expect consistency or at least a little up front disclosure.
The 2 turbo tools you had to buy for the services was because there were only 2 regular tools for the services. There are no where near as many services as there are regular facilities.
There are many more tools for the larger number of facilities that will need turbo tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread