Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2021, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I bought 4 transplanters 4x4 8x8 12x12 and 16x16 and I also bought 4 Multi Planters 4x4 8x8 12x12 and 16x16. The 4 Multi Planters show on my tool box and I can use them. The 4 Transplanters do not show on my tool box, Yet they all show in my storage. I have been able to buy trees and flowers but But the Transplanters are not showing so I can use them. Could someone please fix this? My ID number is 721938372
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. So if you have questions about features please post only in this Game Migration thread.
The transplanters are not available yet. You can find what is available in the first post of this thread and any updates of added functions when they become available.
Your transplanters will be in the toolbox and be usable when they are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just updated the following:

Post Release Updates - February 1st, 8:00PM

- Activated the Super Neighbour hiring for design
- Activated the 'Edit Farm Name' and other farm options screen when you click the Farm Name at the top
- Added the visitor panel when visiting other users at the bottom left of the screen
- Added the special tooltips for Manure Spreaders and Mobile Sprinklers in the Toolbox showing total manure available and how soon those tools can be used
- Old valentine items. If we have time we will release a few new valentine items, but this is unlikely.

- Bugfix: Gift box always shows the buttons inside an item rectangle even when there is only one item in the gift box
- Bugfix: Miltiplanters allowing to plant trees over the edge of the farm
- Bugfix: Moving items to another place on the farm still showed the item name when mouse over the place it was before the move
- Bugfix: When visiting other farmers, the Farm Name at the top didn't change to reflect the current farm name
- Bugfix: Buldozer not working correctly on farms with trees planted over flowers, if the trees were hidden and you deleted flowers, the hidden trees were deleted as well

Note: Coming next is the Show Facility Details for single facilities on the farm (this is needed before we implement the Facility Manager), Facility Manager and Search Tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 11:11 PM
Account Not Linked

My storage says the capacity is 73%. I sold a ton of stuff at the market I do mean a ton of stuff and it didn't move down at all. This is showing on the harvest and products side not the items side. That said my items side is about 73% full. I haven't said anything before now thinking FT would fix the issue but now I am wondering what is going on. Is the 73% for the H&P side which can't be right unless they decreased storage by a ton because I sold millions of products and it didn't go down at all, or is this for the items side. If it is for the items side it doesn't need to be showing on the H&P side we need to know how full that side is.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 01 2021, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
My storage says the capacity is 73%. I sold a ton of stuff at the market I do mean a ton of stuff and it didn't move down at all. This is showing on the harvest and products side not the items side. That said my items side is about 73% full. I haven't said anything before now thinking FT would fix the issue but now I am wondering what is going on. Is the 73% for the H&P side which can't be right unless they decreased storage by a ton because I sold millions of products and it didn't go down at all, or is this for the items side. If it is for the items side it doesn't need to be showing on the H&P side we need to know how full that side is.
HI JAS,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post only in this Game Migration thread.

The percentage is for the Harvest & Products side. If you sold parts of items then it will not change the percentage, because you still have all the boxes for the harvests or products.

That percentage will show less when you sell Non-ingredients because that removes the box for those items or if you you have large or gift boxes of items as will as the regular side you can run the Zip to consolodate all 3 boxes to one box with the regular one.
The amount of each type does not play that big a part in the percentage. 73% is low enough you should not have to worry about the percentage at this point.
Old Feb 01 2021, 11:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman3854 View Post
Sometimes when visiting a super neighbour the crop to plant does not show
you have to refresh the game to get it to work properly
Hi soulman,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post only in this Game Migration thread.

When you pick up the seeder or the combine to be able to plant the seeds should show up. If the farm you are planting on has a restriction to a certain time length crop you should only see those. Are you not seeing the seeds at all?
PLease try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Feb 02 2021, 07:23 AM

Default not able to wrk on sn farms and she is not able to work on mine

my hid is 523709571 and im still not able to work sn farms. I cleared cache, history rebooted. i tried different browsers. when i go to her farm the tools are greyed out. but i am able to work on my farm
Old Feb 02 2021, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diana052711 View Post
my hid is 523709571 and im still not able to work sn farms. I cleared cache, history rebooted. i tried different browsers. when i go to her farm the tools are greyed out. but i am able to work on my farm
Hi diana

Are your superneighbors tools in storage? If not, she has to put them in her storage.

Are you able to see your own tools when trying to work her farms?

Is this happening in all her farms? She should check if she has set her farms to Disable Superneighbor Farming option. She can check this by clicking in her farms name above the game screen. If that option is checked, she has to uncheck it and then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:01 AM

Default Marketplace

I've tried to enter the market place, but I can't. Does FT have some kind of problem?
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moffeliten View Post
I've tried to enter the market place, but I can't. Does FT have some kind of problem?
Hi Moffeliten

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

We are playing a restricted version of the game and the Map is not available yet.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread to read which features are available just now and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down the page you will find useful information about the features including how to go to market to sell your products. Hiring market is not available yet.
Old Feb 02 2021, 10:04 AM

Smile

Thank you again. All of the additions are great.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 02 2021 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary quote
Closed Thread