Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 08 2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
ouch just read the rest of it.. only a few lined of the conversation showed up when i first read it i see you edited it to add more.. wow that was really for lack of better terms crazy
yeah, there is a button on my keyboards that posts my posts, and since I'm not exactly sure which key does that I can't avoid it lol, so if you know which button it is would you tell me? took me 3 tries to get my whole post posted lol
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Sep 08 2010, 08:02 PM

if your meaning like pasting text after you copied it then the buttons are ctrl and V at the same time
Old Sep 08 2010, 08:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
it is possible the person did not realize they hired for crops and flowers.. some farmers just react rudely in situations when things arent happening the way they want... personally if im able to harvest things other then crops i ask before doing them just to be nice incase they did on accident click the wrong option
I never ask if I can harvest something if I'm hired to harvest it I harvest it. Now if someone nicely says ops I hit the wrong thing I will stop but otherwise I get to harvesting. We have had the option of protecting trees for close to a year now so no reason to make sure people click on the right thing.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 08 2010, 08:04 PM

It would be nice if people own up to their mistakes. Of course that is like people to have common sense. It is entirely her fault. She clicked the wrong button. I wish I was in the TC position that would have been fun for me.
Old Sep 08 2010, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I never ask if I can harvest something if I'm hired to harvest it I harvest it. Now if someone nicely says ops I hit the wrong thing I will stop but otherwise I get to harvesting. We have had the option of protecting trees for close to a year now so no reason to make sure people click on the right thing.
i just got used to doing it from the days before items were protected. so it doesnt bother me to take a few seconds to double check if they want it done or not. especially when im working with other they finish the crops and beg to plow i continue to ask if they would like trees/flowers/or fishing done as well most time it leads to me getting the plowing solo for being kind enough to ask about other things insted of asking to plow first
Old Sep 08 2010, 10:06 PM

Isn't there a report for abuse tab on a person's avatar? I'm thinking there is, but not 100%
Old Sep 08 2010, 10:43 PM

When I go to anyone's farm I first have made sure that trees or flowers are turned off. Then I ask if they want trees or flowers done. That way I never touch them unless they have asked me to do them.
Old Sep 08 2010, 10:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think I would have taken her name and the name of her farm and made a complaint against her - there is absolutely no reason for that kind of language anywhere or anytime!!
I really sorry that you had to be verbally assaulted like that. I too would not be able to hack into anyone's computer and even if I could, I'm sure it would take longer than the time it took to harvest her crops. She sounds like she did not take her be calm pills that morning.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 08 2010, 11:08 PM

Level:
XP:

Wow, this was completely out of line for the hiring farmer. It is not so very hard to make sure that we hire people for the job we want done and if she messed up then it was on her! I am disgusted to hear that something like this happened. So many players make this game a wonderful retreat from reality and create such a sense of community that it is depressing to see people act like this. I guess, that just like real communities, each one has to have a set of people that make things less desirable for the others that have to share the same space. If you can I would attempt to track this farmer back down and report her for abuse. NO ONE should have to be subjected to this type of treatment.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2010, 12:06 AM

Level:
XP:

OMG...That's horrible! The flowers grow back in a few days and the fruit on the trees does, too. What's the big deal...sheesh! Some people need to get a life!

Anyway, I always work on Full Screen mode and chat is disabled then which kinda sucks because I have to switch back and forth if my "employer" has a question or comment I need to reply to...assuming I even see it...

Visit 's Farm