Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 16 2020, 08:08 AM

Thank you for working on this. Farmtown game is fun and very therapeutic. Good job!
Old Nov 18 2020, 10:17 AM

Been here since the beginning and interested in how HTML5 will handle the features and animations. Thanks for staying with us and moving forward to a new platform!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9762&farm_ix=3
Old Nov 23 2020, 12:23 AM

I'm willing to be a tester of the restricted version. My start date shows as Sept 2013 but I have actually been playing since the game began when there were no facilities yet and pineapples were the big money crop. I had stopped playing due to personal issues and returned
Old Nov 24 2020, 02:56 AM

Default Html

I heard when the HTML goes into effect.. not everyone is going to get this new HTML I have been playing this game in my other account since ft first started I would really love to be able to play farm town with the new HTML.. How will you decide who gets to play right away and who has to wait.. I really don't want to lose my farm town .. I have put a lot of time and money in my main account.. I would be willing to be one of your testers thank you
Old Nov 24 2020, 05:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Ann Davis View Post
I heard when the HTML goes into effect.. not everyone is going to get this new HTML I have been playing this game in my other account since ft first started I would really love to be able to play farm town with the new HTML.. How will you decide who gets to play right away and who has to wait.. I really don't want to lose my farm town .. I have put a lot of time and money in my main account.. I would be willing to be one of your testers thank you
Hi Chris Ann Davis,

I have moved your post to the Oct 30th new release thread where the developers can see your offer to be a tester. The latest information from the developers on this is in Rauls post, 1st post on page 1 of this thread, if you haven't seen it yet and want to read it.

It's entirely up to the developers who they decide they want to test the restricted version of the game which uses HTML5, before it's released to everyone else. Those users will be notified when the time comes.

To be clear, you will not be losing your game even if you're not one of the testers. You will still be playing as normal, then at a later date everyone will be using the HTML5 version.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 24 2020, 01:06 PM

Tiger can you send over my offer to test the new version also. I'm quite experienced at computer software and gaming side of things so would be a great experience and challenge to test the early version thanks in advance.
Old Nov 24 2020, 01:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Tiger can you send over my offer to test the new version also. I'm quite experienced at computer software and gaming side of things so would be a great experience and challenge to test the early version thanks in advance.
Hi ALexm,
We do not have anything to do with their selection of who the testers will be. It's entirely up to the developers who they decide they want to test the restricted version of the game which uses HTML5, before it's released to everyone else. Those users will be notified when the time comes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 24 2020, 05:31 PM

Cool

I guess I feel compelled to "me too", I offer to be a tester. I have been playing for almost since the beginning. I have taken time off but I remember when pumpkin was the most expensive crop.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Nov 24 2020, 11:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have been playing since 2009, have at the moment 3,206 workable Production Facilities and 1,170 Service facilities operating. I do the quests, have ships dispatched every day, and 10 operational trains working to gather the extra goods. If the developers think I am suitable to test the new system, I am willing to try.. Thank you..
Old Nov 25 2020, 04:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

almost time to close the thread?
Closed Thread