Old Feb 23 2012, 12:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
This may be a side effect of having upgraded my farms to the largest size available, but it seems that clicking is a little harder for some activities. When I select the combine, large boat or facility manager, I have to move the mouse very slowly to find the sweet spot. On crops, I have to click above the "Buy" box to plant that crop. It's no big deal since I figured out how to work with it, just wondering if anyone one else is having this issue.

Yes, all of the maintenance things get done daily, cache, macromedia files, and the Farmtown "do=clear_memcached" link.
I occasionally have this problem also, and none of my farms are bigger than 24x24. It comes and goes. Lately I've had increasing problems with the display not being quite right when I go to purchase seeds (store or 4x4 sow). Sometimes I can't click on the "buy" button. Maybe it's because I'm using Chrome on a Mac (but this used to work OK). Like others have said, it's not a huge deal, but slightly annoying.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2012, 12:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
This may be a side effect of having upgraded my farms to the largest size available, but it seems that clicking is a little harder for some activities. When I select the combine, large boat or facility manager, I have to move the mouse very slowly to find the sweet spot. On crops, I have to click above the "Buy" box to plant that crop. It's no big deal since I figured out how to work with it, just wondering if anyone one else is having this issue.

Yes, all of the maintenance things get done daily, cache, macromedia files, and the Farmtown "do=clear_memcached" link.
Me too and then on top of that... when i go to post a belt to my wall, it freezes the farm Im on.. or it boots me to my default farm and then freezes me! I hope that goes soon but Im sure its just an update thing and will pass lol
Old Feb 24 2012, 11:31 AM

Hi any new farms coming in next release?
Old Feb 24 2012, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisakroutz View Post
Hi any new farms coming in next release?
Since they didn't announce that any were coming in this release then I would say probably not. However the only the developers know and they aren't telling us.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2012, 12:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Not sure what you mean by blended juice?? There is Apple/Raspberry and Cherry juice which is made in the Juice factory.If you click on the question mark icon in the top right corner of any product box in a facility in the facility manager or in the box on the quest manager it will tell you what is needed for each item and where it can be obtained.
The game Guide here lists "Blended Juice" as a product to stock the new Gas Station service Facility. Got a Juice Factory, "Blended" ain't among the juices. The gas station is Farm Cash, a limited resource, so I tried to find out how to get it without buying the thing first. The game guide here doesn't have any info, either.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 25 2012, 01:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
The game Guide here lists "Blended Juice" as a product to stock the new Gas Station service Facility. Got a Juice Factory, "Blended" ain't among the juices. The gas station is Farm Cash, a limited resource, so I tried to find out how to get it without buying the thing first. The game guide here doesn't have any info, either.
It is Apple Raspberry Cherry juice. Lower right side in the Juice Factory.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2012, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Hi, we have changed it to Apple Raspberry Cherry Juice in the new release post, sorry for any confusion
Old Feb 25 2012, 05:51 AM

I've noticed for a few days now that my count for (as an example) crabs is not going down and getting closer to the next belt. It's like it counts some of the catches, but not all the catches on seafood. Anyone else notice this too? It's bad enough how much you need to catch, but this doesn't help matters (and oh yes everything has been cleared/cleaned out so don't even go that direction please).

Other then that slight problem I have noticed still love my game of FT!! And a huge applause to the devs!!
Old Feb 25 2012, 09:01 AM
Account Not Linked

When you fill your factories manually you get a box that pops up telling you that you need more of some ingrediant to make more of that product. Can we get that same box when using the "LOAD ALL" button??? I keep running out of stuff since spending a ton of REAL money to get all the tools to load all these factories and then never getting a heads up that I have run out of something to make a product.

And we need a way to get more rolls of leather faster--way faster. For all the products the take leather to make them you can't get enough from the semi truck. Needs to be a gift item or deliver alot more more often on the truck.

Thanks for your time.
Old Feb 25 2012, 09:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation Need this...

When you fill your factories manually you get a box that pops up telling you that you need more of some ingrediant to make more of that product. Can we get that same box when using the "LOAD ALL" button??? I keep running out of stuff since spending a ton of REAL money to get all the tools to load all these factories and then never getting a heads up that I have run out of something to make a product.

And we need a way to get more rolls of leather faster--way faster. For all the products the take leather to make them you can't get enough from the semi truck. Needs to be a gift item or deliver alot more more often on the truck.

Thanks for your time.
Closed Thread