Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 11 2021, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDJ13 View Post
Hi

I have tried over the last few days to get products from my facilities on Farms 17 & 18. I have done the facilities individually and with the Facility Manager. I am not getting more products added to my store. I have written down how many of each product I have before I try to harvest them. When I check after, there are no additional products in my store. This happens both with the Facility Manager (which tells me no products were available for store at the time) and without it. It only affects those two farms. The other farms are getting some product each time I try it.

Please let me know if there is anything else I should try, or if it is something that needs to be fixed.

Thanks,
Debbie 100000187697715
Hi Debbie,
From what I can see they are producing. All of those facilities on 17 & 18 will have their next batch ready in 38 minutes. I will check them again at that time, but from what I see is they are producing. The winery does take a lot longer to produce, but I can't see any reason why they would not be producing. You have them fully loaded.

EDIT: I went back to those 2 farms and see that all of the facilities on those farms show completed production now. So they are working. Try checking the Pending tab and see if there are products ready and how many, then store directly from those facilities first before you go to the facility manager. Then check your storage to nmake sure the amounts went up by the amounts you saw in the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 11 2021 at 11:13 PM.